Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to clean up this game before I start BL2. I still have about 30 achievements left, mostly DLC ones.

The two original achievements I have are Level 50 (easy enough) and United We Stand (which obviously I'll need a hand with).

Then for Underdome I still need Hell Burbia and The Angelic Ruins.

I haven't Started Zombie Island or Secret Armory, and I don't have Robot Revolution downloaded.

Please, any and all help is welcome and I'm more then willing to help out in anyway I can. Message me on live GT: Metal Metallica

Thanks!!

Hey, anybody :)

I just bought BLands GOTY today and have started playing it. I'm done for the night because I'm too tired from Valentine's Day (if you know what i mean lol jk), but I'll be playing it all day tomorrow and surely days to come. I definitely want to get all the cheevos. So if anyone is interested in co-op, just send me a msg or friend request or something. I've got a mic.

gt: o1o1RamCat

Hey, anybody :)

I just bought BLands GOTY today and have started playing it. I'm done for the night because I'm too tired from Valentine's Day (if you know what i mean lol jk), but I'll be playing it all day tomorrow and surely days to come. I definitely want to get all the cheevos. So if anyone is interested in co-op, just send me a msg or friend request or something. I've got a mic.

gt: o1o1RamCat

I still need to finish Underdome, so msg me if you have that DLC and want to grind through those tournaments. I have a lvl 69 Roland and decent gear. Cant remember what other chars I have, lol. :)

Edit: Just noticed you have the GOTY, of course you have The Underdome, lol

I still need to finish Underdome, so msg me if you have that DLC and want to grind through those tournaments. I have a lvl 69 Roland and decent gear. Cant remember what other chars I have, lol. :)

Edit: Just noticed you have the GOTY, of course you have The Underdome, lol

i failed to mention i was only like lvl 19 or 20 so I don't know how much help i'd be. plus, this is my first playthrough so i'm pretty clueless about where to go and such. but once i get leveled up, i have no problem trying to help you out with that underdome thing :)

i failed to mention i was only like lvl 19 or 20 so I don't know how much help i'd be. plus, this is my first playthrough so i'm pretty clueless about where to go and such. but once i get leveled up, i have no problem trying to help you out with that underdome thing :)

Well, if I got it right, its actually best to do those tournaments with you on a low level. If I were to join you, we would kick ass and be done faster, lol

Hi I am stuck on the second wave of the arena fights in the Armory DLC. I played it with a 60 Siren and a one friend in coop (who was also on max level) But we just could not make it. If there is anyone who could help me, or still needs to do it himself, I would like to get a group to do it with.

If interested just write via 360.