Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to try and work on some of the achievements. I would like to knock out the advanced coop ones or the mini games if there are enough ppl on.

I'll gladly help anyone achieve ones they are needing.

GT: Syphon VII

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only need to Gold Medal the Escape mission to get Mother Lode, but I just can't seem to find a random group that can get through it for some reason. (We keep either busting or getting Silver.) Anyone available to help out? I'm not a superstar crack shot, but I'm not a liability either, and I play smart. I'll help w/whatever cheevies you need.

GT same as user name. Please put Red Dead or Escape in a message so I know you're from this forum. Thanks.

Alright, so I have had a few people on here add me on XBL to get some of the achievements and are either never on when I am or are playing something else. So I am going to try and form a group of people to get some of these. I would like to go for the achievements that require the most people.

I am needing. Posse Up, Kingpin, Put the Posse on the Pedestal, Pa-Pa-Pa-Pokerface, Call it a Comeback, Slow on the Draw, and One Die to Rule Them All.

I am EST and am looking to get some of these done sometime this week hopefully. Just add your name to the list below and post when you are best available. I am willing to help those who need other achievements as well.

1. Syphon VII