Game ended because of insufficient players

craigyboy9024

The trouble i find with this game is you can't tell when it's the game or the person for the most part.

I've been kicked from games half way through although they were fine, no lag or contact issues or anything. It's happened playing with US friends as well in a party where one gets kicked and the other stays, or gets kicked a few minutes later.

We should probably just be thankful they've improved matchmaking so match - it was awful 6 months ago and has improved. There's plenty to work on still but i can see the improvement at least.

This is common and has nothing to do with people quitting, but an inability to stay connected to them for the length of the match.

Yeah. Whenever I get a good kill streak going, they just quit. I've been submitting reviews so I can avoid playing with sore losers.
Going around giving people bad ratings is bad form when you don't know for sure that they deserve it. It could very well be your connection if it's happening multiple times in a row. So who's the sore loser? Edited by The Nerevarine