Removed from Marketplace

EDIT... The game and DLC are both back on the marketplace (story on TA) but not sure if it is permanent.

ORIGINAL STORY... Doritos Crash Course has now been removed from the marketplace although the DLC "City Lights" is still available for 160msp.

Don't forget you can still re-download it from your Download History if you ever deleted it from your 360.

Here is the full story >> http://www.trueachievements.com/n13180/doritos-crash-course-removed-from-marketplace.htm

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

I really hope at least the DLC gets put back up. It really sucks that there's no spot that announces stuff that's going to be delisted. Microsoft just delists stuff whenever they want with no warning whatsoever. They should have something like EA does listing servers that are going to be shutdown months before. Not cool that this game can't be completed. That DLC was the only thing from these Dorito games that actually generated money for them. Stupid to remove it.

Yay, bad luck me strikes again. Just wanted to dl the DLC as i'm finished with CC2 and had quite some fun with it. 200'd CC1 long ago and didn't want to bother with the DLC until now. Well, fuck me lol. I hate Microsofts policy regarding arcade games and DLC. Just pulling them off whenever the fuck they want without warning us. As a completionist this rapes my mind.

Why did they pull DLC for a free game that makes them money and keep the free trial of DLC? Is it to keep online community on CC2 alive? Hoping they put it back online at some point.

I refuse to buy Doritos until this is remedied!

They're probably seeing diminishing returns on the amount of revenue received from the DLC compared to the amount of expenses needed to keep the servers running. They may decide to close the servers soon. Also, the game has glitched achievements, which could be negative press to the company, albeit rather minuscule.

Edited by firehazardcs