Glitch collection

Hi guys, loved the game, it could easily be one of my favourite smartphone games, since it's very simple and eye-catching. That said, it could be far better if it didn't have so many bugs. So far:

+ Past level 125, I began having problems with the treasure chests that appeared in some levels; I got them, but once I restarted the game, the exp gotten from them was gone and the same treasures appeared again on the map available to be got again.edit: found out the problem, of all the treasure chests in zone 3, one was repeated, so I had to find the original and save, the other was a copy that caused the other ones to glitch. Wonder if the snowy mountain glitches came from this one as well or have a different source.

+ Once I reached the snowy mountains:

- The cutscenes began to get messy: all the pictures stack on screen, so you can see all them at the same time. I mean, if a character says something, you see all the poses he makes, the newer on the front and the others on the back. It's kind of annoying.

- The loading screen doesn't advance to the map screen if I beat a stage where I'm awarded with a map piece. So I need to shut down the app. I noticed that the reason is because the game can't show the map pictures that you get in the snowy part of the game.

- Sometimes I don't see the arrow that indicates the shot direction, and without that arrow it seems that I also can't shoot or move the "cannon", so I have to restart the level, spending more fuel.

This is with the last update of the game and played with a nokia 735.

I'd like to know if any of you can see the snowy mountain fragmented map pieces once obtained playing with a smartphone.

EDIT: a brand new update came up a few moments ago. It seems that it fixes the bugs. A pity that I already finished the game and won't be able to see all the cutscenes (I know I missed some due to the frozen of the game when I got map pieces in the snowy mountain).

Edited by EloyOn

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

thanks for the glitch listings.

I just started the game yesterday, with all updates installed.

When I finish level 2 and it shows me the keys collected, I can't proceed. It's just stuck at the key screen. Is this a known problem? Do I have to delete the game and re-install it?

Maybe you can also answer the question, if the game synchronises from WP to Win8. If so, I could play it on my WP8 and then the achievements should all unlock in the Win8 version as well, right?

Thanks!

Hey there,

thanks for the glitch listings.

I just started the game yesterday, with all updates installed.

When I finish level 2 and it shows me the keys collected, I can't proceed. It's just stuck at the key screen. Is this a known problem? Do I have to delete the game and re-install it?

Maybe you can also answer the question, if the game synchronises from WP to Win8. If so, I could play it on my WP8 and then the achievements should all unlock in the Win8 version as well, right?

Thanks!

Hi Rusty. Once finished level 2 and with the keys shown, it freezes and doesn't save? In my case, if the game froze due to getting a map, for example, it saved the stage, so I didn't have to play it again (I just shut down the game and when I restart it, that stage is cleared and it shows the keys I got). Yeah, I didn't have that problem, maybe it's a thing with the last update.

As for WP to Win8, I don't have Win8 so maybe another user can help you in that regard.

edit: just played level 2 with the last update (but with my old save where all the stages are already completed) and I didn't have any problem with it. With what smartphone are you playing? Mine has 1Gb ram, maybe it has something to do with that (maybe not). Also, It's a WP 8.1 with software version Lumia Denim.

Edited by EloyOn

• 3 weeks later...