How many XBOW kills do you have?

Barad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is. I've been having a tough time trying to figure out the drop to it.

I saw a vid on youtube where someone fired a standard bolt and needed to adjust for the drop...then he fired a balanced bolt over the same distancea and didn't need to adjust.

So for long distance the balanced is the way to go, and the standard is for CQC

You need to first win 3 games of Scavenger to unlock it, then you can find it in your secondary weapon slot.
Noob response is noob. It's in your equipment slot, Mr BARAD.

OT: I have 48 kills, collectively. 46 and 2 for standard and Scoped, respectively. Which, by chance, reminds me of a brilliant song by Tool. I implore all of you to now listen.

And some awesome person has put it to Pan's Labyrinth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V12O9kwNLQ]Tool - Forty Six & 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Rapturous Rich

The bolts kind of seem to travel a bit too slow, it almost looks like they were tossed.

l haven't learned how to gauge arrow drop yet but it's an interesting thing. llRC 17 kills atm.

I already have 150 meters worth of headshots because of one lucky shot that was probably 50 meters?

Edited by Eddy FIN
headshot braggin

The bolts kind of seem to travel a bit too slow, it almost looks like they were tossed.

l haven't learned how to gauge arrow drop yet but it's an interesting thing. llRC 17 kills atm.

I already have 150 meters worth of headshots because of one lucky shot that was probably 50 meters?

It took me a while to realize i need to lead my targets in order to compensate for the travel speed of the arrow. I got much better when I started shooting in front of my running enemies. Arrow drop is harder to figure out with the standard bolt but makes head shots simple with the balanced bolt.

The balanced bolt has less damage though due to range so unless you're certain for a headshot standardbolt seems the safest even at a decent range just anticipate the shot.

Just got my XBOW Mastery dogtog and I'm pretty sure I hit a load of other milestones in the same game; 20k kills, 300hrs played, 700 SPM & Colonel 48!

Noob response is noob. It's in your equipment slot, Mr BARAD.

OT: I have 48 kills, collectively. 46 and 2 for standard and Scoped, respectively. Which, by chance, reminds me of a brilliant song by Tool. I implore all of you to now listen.

And some awesome person has put it to Pan's Labyrinth...

]

Tool, This just made my day :)

OT, I have 29 kills and a billion assists lol

Tool, This just made my day :)

OT, I have 29 kills and a billion assists lol

Tool, FTW. lol, they play that song on the radio all the time.

The balanced bolt has less damage though due to range so unless you're certain for a headshot standardbolt seems the safest even at a decent range just anticipate the shot.

Just got my XBOW Mastery dogtog and I'm pretty sure I hit a load of other milestones in the same game; 20k kills, 300hrs played, 700 SPM & Colonel 48!

BA bolt sucks, I just learned how to use the instead and it's much better.

I tagged a guy last night with 1,700 kills, so you have some catching up to do. :p I managed to rack up a good 60+ more kills last night, so I'm sitting at 103 until I play again. Also, I ironically hit 30,000 kills in the game I got my 1st service star in... actually, I fell short of my goal and have 29,999 kills right now, LOL.

Tool, FTW. lol, they play that song on the radio all the time.

BA bolt sucks, I just learned how to use the instead and it's much better.

I tagged a guy last night with 1,700 kills, so you have some catching up to do. :p I managed to rack up a good 60+ more kills last night, so I'm sitting at 103 until I play again. Also, I ironically hit 30,000 kills in the game I got my 1st service star in... actually, I fell short of my goal and have 29,999 kills right now, LOL.

I think your 30,000th kill should be some fucked up 100m headshot with the crossbow..or just ram someone with your chopper like anyday lol.

I'm pretty proud of my 500 xbow kills over 2 days I'll continue this weekend and see if I can hit 2000. :Bounce:

I think your 30,000th kill should be some fucked up 100m headshot with the crossbow..or just ram someone with your chopper like anyday lol.

I'm pretty proud of my 500 xbow kills over 2 days I'll continue this weekend and see if I can hit 2000. :Bounce:

Damn, you're on a roll with that xbow! You should try and make it your top weapon :p