Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

If anybody could help me get these three achievements, let me know. It would be very much appreciated. They are:

1. The Completionist

2. The Duellist

3. The Dollcatcher

I've tried so many times to get the Duellist, but I just can't seem to get it. I guess I just suck at it. :p But yeah, help would be appreciated. Let me know. My GT is CheapskateJoker. I'd like to do it soon. Heck, right now if you're up to it.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody could help me get these three achievements, let me know. It would be very much appreciated. They are:

1. The Completionist

2. The Duellist

3. The Dollcatcher

I've tried so many times to get the Duellist, but I just can't seem to get it. I guess I just suck at it. :p But yeah, help would be appreciated. Let me know. My GT is CheapskateJoker. I'd like to do it soon. Heck, right now if you're up to it.

In addition to this, if somebody has the King Teddy, I could use it. I have plenty of gold, so if that's what you want, you'll get it. :)

any idea how you can give somone The Concierge acheivement? this is the one for unlocking all the doors...

if you have unlocked all of them and got the achievment already, what can be done to give it to someone else?? is it possible once uve unlocked it???

tryed walking into the last door but nothing happens...

can anyone help me out?

cheers

any idea how you can give somone The Concierge acheivement? this is the one for unlocking all the doors...

if you have unlocked all of them and got the achievment already, what can be done to give it to someone else?? is it possible once uve unlocked it???

can anyone help me out?

cheers

to give it to someone else, the other person needs to be there when you open the last door, they cant get the achievement if you have the door opened already.

can anyone help me out?

cheers

I saved my game just before opening it, so when ever i load its always closed. If youre doing it in exchange for a doll or item/money like i was/am.

1/ Then take the item before opening it,

2/ Then save and open the door after.

3/ Then quit and reload

Hey presto other person gets achievment and the door is still closed.

If the person gies u the item "after" opening the door, youll need to Quit WITHOUT SAVING!!!! then take the item or what ever after reloading the save.

Edited by X Ov3RL0aD X

I need someone to invite me to a game and unlock the Concierge achievement for me (demon doors). I don't have much to trade but I can give you 10 million gold if that would help?

Cheers,

Send an invite to: Moopeh

Is anyone willing to help me get a few achievements on Fable 2.

Achievements needed.

The Executioner - I did he Defender of Light quest "meessed up" but i can watch another character to do it.

The Duellist - I cant seem to get this (probs doing something wrong)

The Dollcatcher - If some has all the dolls and willing to trade them to me *I will trade back if needed be*

(keys and gargoyles i can do my self)

Add my GT SIG with \/ if you dont include game + 360a well just decline the invites

Game - 360a

hi everyone i need the demon doors achievement !! i can trade the colourist achiev, the chicken suit and some dolls ( hammer and teresa) if you are interested send me a message via xbox live. i can also help for any fracture achiev

Edited by commander 90x