Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I had a boosting session scheduled for tonight but my buddy backed out so I'm looking for someone who is interested in boosting ALL of the following MP achievements:

Call it a comeback

One die to rule them all

Triple crown

Peacewalker

From glue to mon dieu

Plus, I have a 3rd person who wants to boost: Double Bagger and Who Needs Deadeye. After all of these are done, I am willing to go for Put the Posse on a Pedestal, PaPaPaPoker Ace or anything else. Looking to do this Asap. Thanks.

GT: Luscious Foxy

Doing the 3 horse race achievements now: win a race without shooting or getting shot, come 1st in every round, and win a round after coming last the previous round. Just the two of us. Message me and we should be able to be alone in a room together and get them easily.

Gamertag: Pirateogta

Right, I'm sick of time wasters when trying to boost.. So I'll start my own group. Okay so I'd like to boost Poker Ace. I'm online most days after 5pm UK time.

Add your name to the list if you're free to do it one evening this weekend or during the week days after. Oh, and everyone stays until everyone has the achievement: it's only fair. So only add your name if you have a couple of hours to spare.

1. LorennF1991

Right, I'm sick of time wasters when trying to boost.. So I'll start my own group. Okay so I'd like to boost Poker Ace. I'm online most days after 5pm UK time.

Add your name to the list if you're free to do it one evening this weekend or during the week days after. Oh, and everyone stays until everyone has the achievement: it's only fair. So only add your name if you have a couple of hours to spare.

1. LorennF1991

2. OmegaSeven7

3. Bapestar124

4. FESSEF