Homecoming Mission

potterscrow

Is this the mission where you play as your hero? If so, the way i did it was to go back toward your flag while throwing axes. When you take the first dog rider thing move back forward and just spam light attack. It took me ages to get through, but that was the method i used.

I first levelled my hero to level 9, this made it very easy. (on the hard difficulty)

First, make sure you kill the dog rider near your flag. Now work your way down the hill and use your secondary attack to get the bonus objective. After that, throw your axe to kill enemies to build up your accuracy until the dragon comes. Kill the dragon with some axe throws.

That's how I did it.

• 2 weeks later...
I first levelled my hero to level 9, this made it very easy. (on the hard difficulty)

Huh? I've got one hero and that's a girl that I'm not playing in this mission. I've leveled her up but that doesn't reflect upon the hero I'm using in this level.

There are 2 heroes that you can level in the menu. The second icon represents the big Viking hero.

The icon to the right of the female hero is locked and can only be unlocked through story progression, and I'm stuck on the story (having trouble beating this even on casual).

EDIT: Alright, I managed to beat it so if anyone else has trouble, here's what I did. As suggested above, just run back to your flag and throw axes like a madman until the enemies reach you. Then just spam light attack and try to avoid getting hit. As soon as there are no enemies left within melee range, spam axes ahead instead. Rinse, repeat. When the dragon showed up, I just spammed axes.

Edited by Oddish

• 3 months later...