Worst X-box 360 game you ever played

Acegunman

i think the worst xbox 360 game i have ever played out of every game i have played for the system has to be tna: impact wrestling! and this game was i think actually one of my first experiences with the xbox 360.

first of all, compared to their rival, the wwe, the wwe games are so much more enjoyable to play. but tna? i think they wanted to be different.

that is why you look down on the hexagon shaped ring instead of from the side or up just a little. the worst thing about this game however is the gameplay. you can try all you can defeat your opponents but the game somehow doesn't recognise your button pushing to perform moves and you get trashed by the computer every time. it is so difficult to win a match.

the gimmicks are lame, the whole game is lame, kurt angle with grillz is stupid... hes on the cover.

just pay a visit to the tna: impact game forum and read all the hate for the game there.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Shellshock 2

2. Frontlines: Fuel Of War

3. Perfect Dark Zero

4. Damnation

5. Crackdown

6. Army Of Two: The 40th Day

7. Halo 3

8. Conan

9. Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2

10. Brutal Legend

Wow. Of the 100 or so games I own for the 360, one of those games is in my top 10 favourites, and 5 are in my top 50...

worthless? lol

"On the day before its official release, 4.2 million units of Halo 3 were in retail outlets.[4] Halo 3 grossed US$300 million in its first week.[5] More than one million people played Halo 3 on Xbox Live in the first twenty hours.[6] As of January 3, 2008, Halo 3 sold 8.1 million copies,[7] and was the best-selling video game of 2007 in the U.S.[ "

do you know how many people bought the xbox JUST so they could play halo?

Do you know how many people say they hate Halo just to troll fanboys?

Saints Row. The game doesn't even come close to holding up. I got my 360 last year, and thoroughly enjoyed pgr 3, nfs most wanted and kameo. But playing this game felt awkward, especially after playing mafia 2 just before it. The original saints row doesn't hold its own today. So you know, just:

Personally, I couldn't get the hang of accelerate not being mappable to the right trigger. Killed the game for me. I got used to that being the standard for this kind of open world driving game with GTAIII, and so far few have successfully bucked the trend. SR failed so hard on this account. I'm still depressed that I can't delete the 1 "achievement" I got on it.

Wow. Of the 100 or so games I own for the 360, one of those games is in my top 10 favourites, and 5 are in my top 50...

Whoa, my condolences to you then :p. But seriously, it's a prime example of what makes this site great, people's differing views on the same game. If everyone liked the same games, it would be very boring around here. Diversity always keeps the discussions fresh. And no I don't 'troll' when I say I hate Halo 3. I say it because I mean it. I fucking HATE Halo 3! :)

Hey, I know people who hate it. Not many (What with being the girl who has hosted Halo lanparties since the original XBox days) just you're a very small club, and about 90% of the people who do diss it online are doing it for the lulz, to provoke rabid fanboys into nerd rage.

Personally, I couldn't get the hang of accelerate not being mappable to the right trigger. Killed the game for me. I got used to that being the standard for this kind of open world driving game with GTAIII, and so far few have successfully bucked the trend. SR failed so hard on this account. I'm still depressed that I can't delete the 1 "achievement" I got on it.

Haha i only got the one acheivement for it to, i considered playing it to improve on that, but i lack the mental toughness to do so.

Also i have that problem whenever i play mario kart wii at a friends house. Though only for the first race or two, i press the trigger on the gamecube controller to begin accelerating. I start to wonder why i'm the only one not moving. i used to have a wii and i'm actually good at the game, but it happens every time lol. Also that may have been one of the contributing factors to me not liking saints row because i would have been used to trigger driving at that point.

Worst game I've ever played for the Xbox 360 BY FAR is Sacred! Good lord there's not a single thing about that game I like. 2nd worst was Football Manager 2006 or something like that. I tried to trade that one into gamestop with a bunch of other games and they said they'd have to charge me to clean the disk and it would cost more to clean the disk than the trade-in value was worth and recommended I keep it. lol

Liesure Suit Larry. By far the worst game Ive ever played.

i disagree. i think that game isn't the worst full stop. i beat the game and unlocked most of the achievements but i wouldn't say it is the worst myself after playing it.

i think leisuresuit larry: box office bust could have been better than it was though.