Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

Hey,

Looking For Help On "You've Got Fans!" no shock there!

Created a character called Falcon...nothing special but would appreciate anyone downloading it. If you need the favour returned send me a message on xbox live and I will download next time i am online. (almost everyday!)

Cheers in advanced!

Ric

I have just downloaded and reviewed from the below people - wanted to put into one post:

IdevilsknightI

KRYZALID

OSPREYBOMB

GAZNFI

BASKETBALLGAZ

INDIGROUPIC

DUCK NORRIS

If any of you can return the favour that would be great!

Cheers!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone download my logo i used it in my wwe universe as an costum show you can go to the community creatins and search "wcfr" on costum logos and you will get "Costum Logo slot 07" because i didn't name it thx my gt is VAmp1R3 !

Finisher called ALL-IN

Keyword 1 - ALL

Keyword 2 - CLOUDEE

Keyword 3 - TURN

If anyone could please download this, I'd really appreciate it as its the last thing i need on the game. Feel free to send a message if you need a download yourself.

Please please please help me with this ach and Ill help gets yours

Custom superstar name is Jacob Cass

Stupid story didnt feel like changing it back

Keyword1 - Black Cobra

Keyword2 - XBOXACHS

Keyword3 - Download Please

GT: LosFookinDiablo

hey, just uploaded a caw. Name is jacob cass (as per usual aha).

Key words are:-

damage

cam

hoop

send me a quick message when you've downloaded it detailing your own caw and i'll download yours in return :)

gt: The duff

only 2 to go for me now. Download and message me detailing yours and favor will be returned asap!

I am currently 1 achievement away from completing this game and i need someones help to download my wrestler 5 times so i can get the achievement i am more then willing to help and return the favor and help get the achievement in return. My wrestler is Rick Nash and key words in search are Captain, Columbus thanks to whoever helps me with my achievement respond and let me know what you would like me to download so you can also get the achievement.

Thanks Again

I downloaded quite a few, please someone download my logo or arena. I only need this achievement then I'll have a perfect gamerscore on this game:

Gamertag: Sampson2641

Logo Name: The Logo to Download

Keyword #1: Logo

Keyword #2: Sampson

Arena Name: Custom Arena

Keyword #1: Sampson

Keyword #2: Arena

Hi all

I'd be grateful if people could download the logo I have uploaded:

Name: Achievement Hunter

Key Words: Achievement

Key Word 2: Hunter

Key word 3: RVB

I thought it was appropriate to try and get this achievement using the achievement hunter logo (albeit my poor attempt at it!!)

Next time I am on the game I will download the following ones and would appreciate you downloading mine in return:

Paulee90

Sampson2641

BazieD

icytower38

AntDogs24

DingzIngz

Enit316

Any one else finding it impossible to search for things? It takes forever to search and then drops out before finding anything!!!

hey dude i found you i got your Message on XBOX .. i downloaded your logo and arena! i got you!