Probelms with linking my gamertag with residentevil.net

Bond of Blood

I didn't have a problem at all. When you first sign up you have 2 hours to check your email to activate the account. If you did not do that then that could be a problem. If you did do this then make sure you don't miss any numbers or lower case letter as it is a long code. Hope this help.

Not sure but mine is working fine, I'm earning points and last time I logged in I was ranked 10. I had no problems setting it up. I even did it on my iPad and not computer.

Man there must be something wrong with my profile. I haven't finished any campaign yet. Want to switch between chapters, it's more fun that way. So I'm successfully registered (even with GT) since 10/02/2012 but I'm still LEVEL 1 with 44.000 RE POINTS but I don't earned any EXP yet!?

I already played THE MERCENARIES mode to the fullest and unlocked all the 2nd costumes but my stats won't update and still zero on this page. But it does says "SENDING RECORDS" at the end.

(I also managed to get a highscore of 334200 with Chris.)

What I'm doing wrong!? Do you actually have to complete a campaign!? And yes the AUTO UPDATE UPLOAD is active.

Thanks for the help.

Stuff like this for huge releases never works immediately. Remember Call of Duty Elite last year (if anyone got it)? I was expecting these sort of problems. Truth be told I will just wait until its fixed before going nuts on this game...still hooked on Borderlands 2 anyway.

Stuff like this for huge releases never works immediately. Remember Call of Duty Elite last year (if anyone got it)? I was expecting these sort of problems. Truth be told I will just wait until its fixed before going nuts on this game...still hooked on Borderlands 2 anyway.

Problem=4 500 000 copies on day one

The site works just fine. Today I logged in and had people waiting for approval to be on my list and that worked fine. I think it takes a day to update progress and stats etc. for example, I already finished the Leon campaign and it shows only 2 chapters completed. That is when I first signed up. Tomorrow I'm sure it will update my progress. It shows my Gamertag, medals and everything else. Hope this helps but everything is working fine on my end and its really a cool site. I'm still ranked 10 with 61,000 points but I expect that to change later today or tomorrow.

Edited by MicroCool

The site works just fine. Today I logged in and had people waiting for approval to be on my list and that worked fine. I think it takes a day to update progress and stats etc. for example, I already finished the Leon campaign and it shows only 2 chapters completed. That is when I first signed up. Tomorrow I'm sure it will update my progress. It shows my Gamertag, medals and everything else. Hope this helps but everything is working fine on my end and its really a cool site.

Lucky you. ;) Still zero on my page. :(

Where i put my code in residentevil.net?, i cant find any option to insert the code.

When you first sign up your new account there it should give you the option, also check ACCOUNT MANAGMENT.

Hey guys I can say it's finally working now for me after 2 days, got my stats up now. Agent level 11. :woop:

I can't even log into the website anymore. I linked my accounts and they worked fine (not really) but now when I log in it says my password is wrong, if I go to reset it, it says my email isn't a valid account, and if I go to make a new account, it says my email is already registered!