Swinger Achievement - Disturbing Method

Innsomnni

Well on my save at the moment, I've just passed the Spire and I have this wife in the Gypsy camp. I have an infant son who is running around at the time aswell. I was just around there to get my wife pregnant then leave to continue my quests. Well I brought my wife back to the wagon, it had one bed, you see. I used the come back to my place expression, nothing out of the ordinary. She was the only one following me, although my kid was close by. So I click on the bed, and have unprotected sex. When the moaning noises and blackness stops I hear the infamous achievement pop and it turns out I randomly got this achievement. I thought it might have been a glitch or something, and then I realised that both my wife and the child were in the room.

You don't think the kid participated, do you? I was seriously spooked and disgusted, but I got the achievement...

• 2 weeks later...
Thats pretty much exactly what I said, when I told my brother, he just looked and burst out laughing. However I fail to see the humor of the circumstance. Hopefully this wont appear on my stats?

Ha! I can see it too, "Number of Sexual Encounters had with Children: 1."

In real life this sort of thing sickens me to the core, but because it's a video game I got a nice chuckle out of the situation.