Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need - TANK BURGER.

Should only take about ten minutes.

Preferably someone that also needs this would be good (but anyone willing to help is fine).

Add me now, I'm online. Will help people with Expert (I've finished all).

GT - ChronosKaos

Got Hard Rain last night in single player and it only took me like 6 retries! Just gotta finish the Parish anyone down? I also want to get the avatar awards all I need to get is the Versus and Scavenge wins, I believe its 10 each? I don't wanna boost the avatar awards though I just wanna play some rounds with people that aren't cheesy and leave the last second cause they are gonna cry they lost.

Hi, I'm looking for some people to play through the game at large, gunning for achievements. Anything and everything, GMT to CET timezones is ideal, as I'm in the UK but often stay up late (to 3 or 4am some nights).

GT: enfilade777

Please send a message along with a friend request :)

By the way, I'm not an Expert at this game, I just don't have any friends with the game, and playing with randoms does my nut in.

Edited by enfilade

hey, i need help with only 2 achievements. survival mode with only melee and complete a campaign with melee only. send me a message on live. i'll help with anything you need.

Bills, I can help you with both of those noooo problem. FR or msg me, I'm on Live daily. There's actually a *really* easy way to get Beat The Rush (melee survival medal). ;)

I am look for people to do STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE. I want a team of 4 so it will be easier but I will do with just 1 other person.

Times I will be online

Monday to Friday: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM

Also if you already gotten this achievement but are missing other I will help you on those if help me get this.

I just picked up this game a few days ago and am looking for some people to go through the game with. I'll help with anything you need, since I need to get everything myself.

Send me a request. I'll be on today and most evenings.

(oh yeah..1 rule: no squeeky voiced kids please.)