your most unique 1000 with or without dlc

kingofthstrays

Call of duty, madden, avatar,tmnt,the 2K6 Series let face it most people who are hardcore achievers have these to boot but is there one game you completed on your gamertag most people don't have like the hard lost planet 1+2 ,mega man 9 or 10, or a very hard rpg Like star ocean or final fantasy? Or fighting game like street fighter series? What that one game you completed that separate you from the rest

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTAIV.

Back when I completed this game MGC said there were only 84 others on the site who had completed it 1500G.

Most woke take the time to find pigeons and reach rank 10 online

Problem is finding enough multiplayer games to even get to rank 10 online. But congrats certainly for finishing the game. I got it over 1,000 and that's probably where it'll have to stay. I'm sick of trying to roll a car 5 times. Also not even trying to get 100% ranking on all the Ballad of Gay Tony missions, which is the most impressive part.

Ermmm probally;

Dead Rising

AvP

Wolfenstien

Would be the main 3 alot of people wont have done (Only 16 people on x360a have 100% on AvP and Wolfenstien including myself) I have fair few hard 1000's but I wouldn't say they where unique.

I already have 1k on AVP, and you have to understand that people on x360a.org did have 1k on AVP but doesnt have their gamertags in the leaderboard. So by judging on how many people 1k on game leaderboard is flawed. Check my GT to see that I have 1k on AVP.

The most unique games I would say AVP, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Sacred 2, and World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars.

I usually play less popular games than popular games in my game history.

The Orange Box - 1000/1000 - Definitely the top of the list. Aperture Science alone is the reason this is my most distinguished 1000.

Mirror's Edge - 1250/1250 - Close second. The time trials and speed runs were a nightmare to 3 star. But so satisfying to complete. To date, I still have 1 time trial left to 3 star.

Left 4 Dead - 1500/1500 - Me and a crew of 3 others spent weeks. Weeks. Busting our asses through the hardest difficulty. And more importantly, earning Nothing Special. Legitimately. Only to find out the day after we finally did it, that someone had discovered a glitch to unlock all the hardest achievements. But we did it legitimately. So it goes up there with ME & OB.

I have Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas - 1550/1550 and 1140/1140 ^_^

You serious??? These two games is the most common and the most people have finished it on my friend list.

So far from what I see that you completed games on your sig, I would say Harry Potter games and Toy Story 3. Those are very unique and uh...not many people play those games.

i am not sure what you mean. if you mean a game that isnt easy.

I finished dishwasher dead samurai the other day which wasn't a walk in the park.

for retail i've got

gears 2

l4d1

l4d2(got 3 left on it but havent rented it again)

re5

i would say 80% of the games i play are stupidly hard. especially alot of the arcade games i own.

makes it so much better when you 1k or 200 them

I already have 1k on AVP, and you have to understand that people on x360a.org did have 1k on AVP but doesnt have their gamertags in the leaderboard. So by judging on how many people 1k on game leaderboard is flawed. Check my GT to see that I have 1k on AVP.

The most unique games I would say AVP, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Sacred 2, and World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars.

I usually play less popular games than popular games in my game history.

Are you claiming AVP isn't unique? You point wasn't very clear.

Because you go on to list AVP as one of your unique games. :confused:

Dead Rising

Firstly, WOW. Massive respect on getting the full 1K from that, I've currently got about 160 from it, it's a good indication of how good/how dedicated people are at gaming that game.

For my most unique 100% I'd probably go with Borderlands, Assassin's Creed (The flags, oh the flags! (and the fsking Templars)) or purely for the time involved factor, Forza 3

I'd say that the Lego's are too comon to count, and Fuzion Frenzy 2/Hard Evidence/Monopoly are probably massively completed since they're a fairly quick 1K

You serious??? These two games is the most common and the most people have finished it on my friend list.

So far from what I see that you completed games on your sig, I would say Harry Potter games and Toy Story 3. Those are very unique and uh...not many people play those games.

Didn't know the point of this thread was to belittle the accomplishments that others are proud of.

But hey, if it is, then let's talk about your sub-par gamercard. You've got a few time consuming completions. Sure. But nothing at all challenging. And I'm willing to be that you probably glitched the toughest achievements in L4D, didn't you?