Fenix Rising Information and Discussion

kire350

They need to hurry up and release the achievements so I know whether I need to hold back from onyxing my medals. I already screwed up and got 30 onyx. But I'm not worried about getting level 100 4 times if they make a cheevo for it. I know someone with a macro controller that he can program to do act 2 ch.2 where all you do is run through the door and up the hill by itself over and over and over. So I'll just join his campaign overnight and get a shit ton of easy xp.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to hurry up and release the achievements so I know whether I need to hold back from onyxing my medals. I already screwed up and got 30 onyx. But I'm not worried about getting level 100 4 times if they make a cheevo for it. I know someone with a macro controller that he can program to do act 2 ch.2 where all you do is run through the door and up the hill by itself over and over and over. So I'll just join his campaign overnight and get a shit ton of easy xp.

The idea of A2C2 is that you do it on your own so you get all the score so you can get the king of cog medal quickly, the other 3 medals it works on are just a bonus, you'd be basically cutting exp in half if you do it from the beginning if not slightly more (and practically to nil if you join and he's already at the checkpoint)

The idea of A2C2 is that you do it on your own so you get all the score so you can get the king of cog medal quickly, the other 3 medals it works on are just a bonus, you'd be basically cutting exp in half if you do it from the beginning if not slightly more (and practically to nil if you join and he's already at the checkpoint)

Thats why I'd join at the beginning and we'd either split the kills or take turns on who does all the killing.

I have a weird question, will all the experience I've earned after my level 100 roll over? I've got like 300,000 unused exp that knowing epic, won't count for shit... Anybody have a clue?

They've already said it won't rollover, it sucks I've got 2.5m in additional exp (not to mention the fact that my level 100 xp and embry star xp are no wasted). They didn't want to let people reup to the next reup instantly they don't like "fence sitters" apparently :/

They've already said it won't rollover, it sucks I've got 2.5m in additional exp (not to mention the fact that my level 100 xp and embry star xp are no wasted). They didn't want to let people reup to the next reup instantly they don't like "fence sitters" apparently :/

That's really fucking stupid that it doesn't roll over. They aren't losing out on anything yet we are. I hit level 100 ages ago and I have more than 400,000xp that will be going to waste. Really annoyed!

That's really fucking stupid that it doesn't roll over. They aren't losing out on anything yet we are. I hit level 100 ages ago and I have more than 400,000xp that will be going to waste. Really annoyed!

i got a feeling epic didnt even think about it.

but why didnt they? they kept track of it, they should of thought of it, at least for the 1st re-up.

Shock Trooper - 1593

Retro - 3626

Hammer Burst - 1126

If you need assists I could use some help with the HB kills. Anyone want some quick assists?

Aren't you at 60/65 then? Because of Rifleman and the other starting weapon medal? Or since you just get those automatically did you not count them?

Anybody know if there's going to be another Booster Pack to correspond with this DLC? Not necessarily containing any new maps, but just a compatibility pack for matchmaking.

EDIT: Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Hmm :/

They mentioned on the twitter, around the time they said unused XP would NOT carry over for re-up, that there would NOT be another free booster pack.

I assume the only reason why they did that the first time was because of the content being locked on the disc and maybe that would mess things up more than actually downloaded content...but I have no clue as to why/how.