Very bad game!!

• 1 month later...
i suggest you dont fork ut money for this gasme as it was on the Nintendo DS and i played it and it was awful its like Sim City meets Disaster exxecpt you just spawn tornados an ddestroy a 2-d landscape

I suggest you do not fork out money for this game as it was on the Nintendo DS and I played it. It was awful, it's like Sim City meets Disaster execpt you only spawn tornadoes an destroy a 2-d landscape.

I agree my girlfriend bought it cuz of the flying cow on the box... yea its pretty godawful

I agree my girlfriend bought it because of the flying cow on the box... yea, it's pretty god awful!

I just thought I'd help you two out a little so that everybody will be able to read your posts. ;)

i seen this on xbox 360 fanboy. I though it was going to be one of those games which just throw out achievements for crazy ammounts of Gamer Points. But for only 200 Gamer Points (i know thats the standard for arcade games) it isn't worth 800 MS points.

First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.

Edited by Wreckon Dracgon

I'm glad that this game apparantly doesn't suck. My girlfriend studies earthquakes, so I thought I'd get the game for her. How tough are the achievements? Can you knock them out while you're having fun or do you have to grind for some of them?

Achievements are easy in my opinion. Not really grind ones but you might find yourself replaying levels to meet the requirements like 9 billion dollars of damage or getting gold medal on all of them.

First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.

If you can't trust a tools opinion, whose can you trust?

This game is COMPLETELY different from the DS version of the game. The DS version was developed by a separate developer and released about fours months ago. Rather than judging this game by a crappy DS title, why don't you just download the demo to see if you think it's worth your time. I actually thought it was rather fun, easy to pick up and play game. It's certainly better than Frozen Codebase's last outing (Screwjumper).

• 4 years later...