Who wants to be Mr. Perfect?

CutmanMike

Sign here if you plan on getting this one. Now I thought not dying separated the men from the boys, but this one will separate the men from the megamen (unless of course, the game happens to be easier than 9). I did attempt this with 9 briefly, just to see how well I'd cope. Basically I couldn't beat Magmaman without getting hit, or Wily stage boss 1 and the final Wily boss. I hope Wily won't be as harsh this time, but whatever the case I say BRING IT ON CAPCOM! :D

I think actually Mega Man 10 will be a faster 200 than MM 9.

In Mega Man 9 you had to finish the game 5 times, while in MM 10 you can get

all 200 in just 3 playthrougs (if you are good).

And about Mr. Pefect, If you can play it on easy, comon !!! pieace of cake !!! Haven´t you seen the videos? The easy mode is almost retard: no spikes, the AI of the enemies is dull,and the general layour is more friendly. So yeah, after playing the game 1-2 times, I would say that getting Mr. Perfect would take like 1 hour of trying.

Btw, can somebody of you tell me how do I submit a guide ?! Im actually thinking in making a Guide and a good Rode Map, so everybody can beat MM 10 and get 200 !!

=D

Edited by BlueBomber

• 3 weeks later...
And about Mr. Pefect, If you can play it on easy, comon !!! pieace of cake !!! Haven´t you seen the videos? The easy mode is almost retard: no spikes, the AI of the enemies is dull,and the general layour is more friendly. So yeah, after playing the game 1-2 times, I would say that getting Mr. Perfect would take like 1 hour of trying.

Btw, can somebody of you tell me how do I submit a guide ?! Im actually thinking in making a Guide and a good Rode Map, so everybody can beat MM 10 and get 200 !!

=D

might want to work on those spelling/grammar mistakes before you attempt writing a guide...

on topic: I'm definitely going for this. I got every challenge in MM9 except for Mr. Perfect, though I did make it to the Wily final boss a few times.

Biggest problem are the Wily stages... perfectly beat all stages AND ALL robot masters again AND ALL forms of Wily himself... just too much randomness and luck involved - unless you can save between Wily stages (and I highly doubt that!)

You can save between the Wily stages on easy mode :D

This achievement will be easier with Proto Man IMO because you cant get hit, but hes got the Buster and the slide. But if Bass can be used. then it will be alot easier >.>

I think you mean as long as you jump without firing towards the direction of the projectile, you can't get it. He's also got a charge shot which takes 4-5 hps of bosses usually.

might want to work on those spelling/grammar mistakes before you attempt writing a guide...

Really? Was that needed. The guys language obviously isn't English primarily.

Oh btw, the start of a sentence calls for a capital letter.

MM10 is crazy hard if you're not playing it on easy. With easy mode though this 200 shouldn't be a problem.

Sure, you go right ahead and do it without saving. The rest of us will use what the game graciously gives us. :p

LOL. If the game has it in there, it's not cheating.

Then again, if you're winning it's not cheating either. Amirite or am I right?

:nana

Going crazy sitting here at the marketplace hoping to see it pop sometime before 5 AM CST. Hopefully this ish will be up before noon so I can get a quick round in before having to go to work.