FAQs

Shaaady Souljah

This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs.

The FAQ threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post

Thanks for your help...

[iNCLUDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AS WELL]

• 2 years later...
I don't have an answer to this question, sorry.

Q: What is the easiest way to boost/do all six of the valors. I think I've found a way to do sniper, but the other ones, No clue.

If you could, please specify what parts, map ect. that was the easiest to you. I hope I'm not asking too much.

Thanks a bunch to everyone that responds.

Well Heavy Gunner used to be a lot easier, it was nerfed in an update. Accuracy was decreased to make double doubles difficult to use. You get points for damage done to the enemy base and the distance it was done at.

Soldier can be done by just getting close in kills. You can actually do it with a good sniper, just blow off the CPU hounds' weapons (some have as few as 3) then just walk up to them and shoot them in the face. You only get points for your kill and the distance it was made. Point blank kills earn the most.

Scout is best done on very large maps with 15 COMBAS. Capture as many as you can. You get points for COMBAS you have captured, it doesn't matter if you lose them later in the match.

Defender is difficult, you need kills while in proximity to friendly hounds, captured COMBAS, or your base. The easiest way to do this is in 6 player games, making kills in a pack. You only get points for kills made, not damage done.

Commander is also difficult, you need to have the command turrent. You get half points if it is destroyed and no points if you lose. You still get half points if you are destroyed but your team wins. You get points for every surviving hound on your team including yourself so it is possible to get this by yourself, it would just take much much longer.

The link below is definitive with regards to valor medals.

http://chromehounds.addicted-gamer.com/?show_faqs=valor

Edited by Shinobi273

Find a squad that has atleast 5-6 active people get a second xbox.

Commander - just run 6 man missions as much as possible map doesnt matter, a small map if your going vs the cpu to go through missions quicker, just make sure every mission you run you use an na maker.

Soldier/Defender - can be done vs cpu but best with a second xbox, south cemo oil field is the best map base 1 to 1 if you have a second xbox stand between your base and the combass make sure all your team mates are within half a grid of you, if your doing it against the cpu then just run in a pack and try to grab a combass or get them close to your base to get more points.

Scout - run a hound with nothing but wheel legs and a cockpit. north cemo or north dinar plains are both good maps each have 15 combass you can also do individual mission one grab all the combass and then kill yourself, theyre are only 12 so you get less points but the map is quicker, make sure if you do the individual missions make sure u do a war mission before you log of chromehounds so the points register.

Heavy Gunner - is by far the easiest valor build a tread legged hound with about 8 missile packs and learn to base dial, i have the distances written down somewhere for 3 areas send me a message and i will find them, its kindoff hard to explain in text.

Edited by X JOHNSON 4