Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

I need help with the be rated 5 times too, I will rate all peoples in the thread so far as long as the favours returned

Keywords for my content - ACHIEVE ARENA (there should be a good few pieces of content under this, so leave the search open as its all mine, please rate them all)

Thanks all

Done stealf (undeadwarrior96)

Done mal renn

Edited by BIG Chromer

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in the off-chance that anyone still reviews things online, I'm looking to get the 5 reviews achievement done.

It's a story, search keywords: Uneasy Allies 4GR

Have a look at it, you might like it. Or you might not. Each to their own. Anyway, please leave a review and help a fellow achievement hunter! ;)

I will, obviously, return the favour, so if anyone needs me to review something online, hit me up, GT: StoppedClient4

Edit: Since several people have had problems with the CAWs not looking as they should, I have also uploaded a bunch of other stuff with the keyword: 4GR. It is recommended that you download ALL the other content before downloading the story. Other than that, reviews are still welcome.

Edited by Tornado

Just in the off-chance that anyone still reviews things online, I'm looking to get the 5 reviews achievement done.

It's a story, search keywords: Uneasy Allies 4GR

Have a look at it, you might like it. Or you might not. Each to their own. Anyway, please leave a review and help a fellow achievement hunter! ;)

I will, obviously, return the favour, so if anyone needs me to review something online, hit me up, GT: StoppedClient4

Will check it out and give you a review. :) I'm also hoping to get the achievement. Anyone is welcome to review my highlight reel! Keywords: TRIPLE H TABLE

I am more than happy to help, if you help me, review my logo. keyword: Angle. That goes for anyone else to just msg me and I will review you stuff.

Hi mate,sorry its taken awhile for me to get back to you,i've been AFK in Turkey for 10 days but am back now and will msg u on XBL.

Made a generic logo just for the achievement.

Type: Logo

Keyword: Blasphemer

Gamertag: Blasphemer

Message me once you've rated me and Ill return the favor.

Gave you 2 stars since it's the "YEAH!"- one and I didn't want to give you just one star... :) BTW I have 5 reviews on my reel but no achievement!

Anybody wanna boost the online achievements? Please? I've had the game since it came out but still haven't gotten these achievs yet. Lookin for someone who's serious about getting it done and of course I'll help you back. Please add me if interested. Thank you.

GT = Brandonr4