The sum of all things - Stuck.

StarsRPD

Got the dlc today. Im stuck after all the rocks part, there is 2 rock switches, a bomb tree and 2 white blobs that stops me from entering. I tried blow them up but no luck. Edit: Figured it out I had to open switch 1, then push the bomb into the channel then open switch 2. Nice puzzles in this game ^^. Currently there are 2 ppl on the dlc leaderboard.

Edited by StarsRPD

I haven't playd through them properly yet but so far its good, and only 160msp for 50gs. I'll let you know later when I finish. Edit: no achievement for finishing the first level (glitched?). 93% flowers, I probably need all hidden flowers for achievement...idk.

Successfully complete “The Sum of all Things”, either alone or with a friend. - 15G

Next level has some frustrating rocket plants, TIP: hold X and use L-stick to control.

Stuck: after midways there is some connect spheres 5 of them to open the door, problem is the plant is not making more mines, also I cant connect to any spheres other then 1 of them.

Leaving this game for now, I'll be back to see if there's any solution.

Edited by StarsRPD

I haven't playd through them properly yet but so far its good, and only 160msp for 50gs. I'll let you know later when I finish. Edit: no achievement for finishing the first level (glitched?). 93% flowers, I probably need all hidden flowers for achievement...idk.

Successfully complete “The Sum of all Things”, either alone or with a friend. - 15G

Next level has some frustrating rocket plants, TIP: hold X and use L-stick to control.

Stuck: after midways there is some connect spheres 5 of them to open the door, problem is the plant is not making more mines, also I cant connect to any spheres other then 1 of them.

Leaving this game for now, I'll be back to see if there's any solution.

Seems you got further than I. I have this "water flow" pushing me back at the beginning of the level (downwards). When I move further to the right and also back downwards, there's another water flow also pushing me back. I don't seem to get access. Also, I can't find any lantern fruit for the foggy areas :(

Seems you got further than I. I have this "water flow" pushing me back at the beginning of the level (downwards). When I move further to the right and also back downwards, there's another water flow also pushing me back. I don't seem to get access. Also, I can't find any lantern fruit for the foggy areas :(

There is a lantern to the left of the 3 gears, also use the rocket fruit to boost through the current. if Im guessing correct locations. Edit: 93% flowers, 4/6 bonus, crystal (I think), Musicians (I think).

Edited by StarsRPD

There is a lantern to the left of the 3 gears, also use the rocket fruit to boost through the current. if Im guessing correct locations.

Yes you were correct. But I noticed it's easier to make the rocket fruit "slide" almost parallel to the wall for better results.

I did the "sum of all things" level, got 5/6 bonus flowers, got the crystal, and only 96% of the flowers but still got the achievement. Oh, and I picked up all musicians.

So, not sure what they mean by "successfully" in the achievement description.

Oh no I'm sensing another glitch fest :(

Have 100% completed Horn of Plenty (all flowers, bonus flowers, crystal & musicians) and no achievement. Have also finished The Sum of All Things (got crystal and bonus flowers but not all flowers) and no achievement.

EDIT: All achievements randomly popped for me while in the game - not when they were supposed to, but I'm not complaining.

Edited by smudgedhorizon

Chiming in. I've successfully completed both new DLC levels at 100% (i.e., all flowers, bonus flowers, crystals, and musicians) and none of the achievements popped for me. I really dug this game as a mindless decompress; but this glitch-tastic DLC is irritating.

Anyone had success unlocking the achievements on a subsequent run (after it failed to unlock their first time through)?

[Edit: 2:48am]: O~kay. My achievements finally popped, in their own glitchy way. I cycled my Xbox on/off and went back into The UnderGarden. I went through "Horn of Plenty" first (and grabbed the crystal on my way through). Nothing popped upon completion of the stage. Then, I fired up "Sum of All Things". I grabbed the crystal in this stage, and A very good year popped. I completed the stage and It's the journey that counts popped. Finally, as soon as the loading screen resolved and I returned to the hub, The UnderGardener registered. Hope this helps anyone else who's had trouble. It may be worth noting that, after I downloaded the DLC, I went straight into the game without cycling the system; if you've yet to download it, you may want to save yourself potential hassle and reset the Xbox before you run the game. Good luck!

Edited by Kaizoku Kaede

i had to complete one of the levels twice for the achievement to unlock for some reason, but didnt 100% it either time. currrently stuck on 'horn of plenty' near the smog but read some useful tips on here that i may try later :)

Just wanted to confirm that I did NOT 100% either of the levels. I grabbed the jewels for both, however.

I played through both once, then played through the first stage again. After completing that (that was also a crystal run mind you) both the completion stage achievements unlocked.

"A very good year" unlocked immediately after I collected the last crystal.

Right the same, here. Can't find this lantern, and don't even see the "3 gears" as told, I can only find 2 sets of 2: one controlling the crushing pillars, and the other one controlling the trap that slowly goes back in position, at the beginning of the level...

And those rockets drive me crazy! Impossible to control them, and extremely hard to cross the water currents with. :-/

Any help, please? Thanks.