Achievement Guide

the_b1ues

I just checked the guide in the thread, and it's a lot better than the one that's on the achievement guide. I still would have wanted more info on when to go south, not just do all x, find all x, find how many x please...

I got one diamond left now, it's the one fairly southwest on the southwest part of the South map, right over the text for W-something Village, it's on a slight hill on a snipertower with a ladder laying on the ground right under. I can't get up there, any ideas?

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/farcry2/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-47826842&pid=944400

Edited by Stridstiss

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely use this guide when I pick up Far Cry 2 for my PS3.

Just out of curiousity; how did they "hack" the game?

there are ways to put achievements on your account without playing the game. one of which is to use a hex editor on a new profile. problem is it is easy for microsoft to detect and can result in your score getting reset from xbox and banned. last time i checked, there were roughly 10 people with 1000/1000 for this game. looking at some of there profiles you can see some of there games they never even played online.

5. You can only do underground missions when you are close to running out of pills....you only get close to running out of pills when you do story related missions....so if you wanna get diamonds, tapes and other things not related to story dont worry....malaria wont bother you!!

This isn't true. I've been wandering around getting diamonds and just normal fighting and Malaria has been coming over me at random times.

Hey b1ues, this might be nitpicky, but to me this guide would be 200% better if you would read through it and correct your grammar mistakes. In many instances you have "is" when it should be "are," and there are also some very easy words that aren't spelled right. Other than that, this guide is solid. I already know I'm never going to get "Warlord" and "Soldier of Misfortune," that would take FOREVER.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if its been posted, but, just to make things clear for some people. Once you go to the South Territory, it is possible to go back to the North Territory and get a few of the achievements.

"Wanderer" 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg - Find all the Safe Houses in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

"Wages of Conflict" 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg - Aquire all conflict diamonds in the game available through payment or exploration

Notice, you CAN go back and get the diamond cases, but if you DID NOT do all of the Cellular Tower missions in the North Territory, then you are boned! I hope this helps anyone that was wondering.

• 3 weeks later...