Score 1,000 000 Points In Firefight Help

Sirus 7he Virus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least there is an alternative to doing it legit. Though, I will personally go in and get 1,000,000 legit with friends and whatnot. But it's cool that this method works. I'm an achievement junkie so I'll probably use this method up front to go for 49/49.

It's tough. I doubt anyone will get it without at least giving themselves unlimited lives. I mean, you could do it on normal, never die, with a few skulls on and it will take a few hours.

It's tough. I doubt anyone will get it without at least giving themselves unlimited lives. I mean, you could do it on normal, never die, with a few skulls on and it will take a few hours.

On heroic. Takes about 1:30 - 2 hours. We've done it on ODST (though I got to around 900k I believe). I'll go for it legit with some hardcore friends :)

How are you suppose to do it? I have all the skulls turned on, unlimited ammo max damage and not to mention I can't die. So im just blasting away with my rockets and DMR. I'm at 167,000 in 29minutes. This is going to take a while to get to 1million.

Any tips or any tweaks in the options I've missed?

How long did it take you?

Try this...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=257270

How are you suppose to do it? I have all the skulls turned on, unlimited ammo max damage and not to mention I can't die. So im just blasting away with my rockets and DMR. I'm at 167,000 in 29minutes. This is going to take a while to get to 1million.

Any tips or any tweaks in the options I've missed?

How long did it take you?

Are you playing on legendary?

Eh, anyone who did Endure on ODST and has killionaires, etc in their medal chest in ODST doesn't need to worry about doing the firefight achieves "legit" in Reach. After all, you've already proven you can do them within the confines of the default game in ODST so as far as I'm concerned no need to re-prove it. Heck if you did Endure then you most likely passed 1million points too. My team hit 1.6 million points the first time we tried the Endure achievement and we still had like 22 lives or something left and just quit out. So for Reach...just take the quickest route to the achieves in this game and move on to the next or keep playing, whichever you prefer.

I got it in about 25 min "temp account" just change it to legendary, all skulls, invincibility, bottomless mags, and change all the enemys to Elite spec ops oh and five sets youll have it in two but just to be safe, make sure you get alot of high multi kills. Each bonus round i got around 350,000 and make sure its on corvette and just go crazy on the doors with rockets.

I think a way I was gonna try is leaving it overnight. Tie the right trigger down, and the keep the right analog spinning around, so all you do is shoot. Since you can't die, and covenat will be coming towards you. It seem's like it'll work in my mind, but I won't know till I have the game.

ah lol that sounds sweet altho 350k a round that is damn nice, this prolly seems the best way combined with the cheese settings making it trivial, first thing im gunna try when i get it so its done and dusted.

1,9 Million Points in 60 min. .... zZz ... Sorry but these achievements are a joke with custom settings...

I'd rather see joke achieves than mindless grinds or unnecessarily difficult ones. Achievements should reflect the players dedication and love for a game as well as give it some length/replay value. I just hope when/if they add more that they don't follow the "get X on Y map pack in matchmaking" It's a massive pain when you get there late to the game and you RARELY see the map you're looking for. It's really partly why I don't have most of the rest of Halo 3's achieves, that and I just couldn't stand the game any more after so many matches, tbh. =/

A friend of mine got this Achievement earlier today with some of his friends; I'll post how he did it when I can contact him about it. (I should have been among those "friends", but instead had to sleep due to a rough night. Damn. :()

My friend said that obtaining the Achievement wasn't difficult at all (in explicit comparison to the ODST Vidmaster challenge), and that the only drawback was that it took quite a while to complete (three hours). I don't know if he was referring to a general time frame or one entire Firefight match, but that's what he said.