The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You serious? Make a back-up.

Actually I'm feeling the same as him, I'm on 28/30 as well and I have a back-up, but back-ups can fail too, I'm really nervous right now with this event thing, my friend got reset at 69 red with 27/30 ribbons and his back-up failed... I'm doing everything real carefully, and I won't even play Horde right now because of the freezing that can occur on some maps...

I just posted this on Epic forums (link). Any bets how long it'll take them to ban me?

Why make stupid achievements that require your attention, if you're going to be too lazy to support them? The ribbon was changed late last week, and now it's late again. Tell PeteNub to quit jerking off. If you're not going to support your own bloody achievement, then patch it so War Supporter isn't required for Seriously 3.0. That's all I really care about anyway. When the 2nd cycle finishes, you should be doing a ribbon a day until Judgement, and you can be damn sure this crap will effect the sales of Judgement. I reflects poorly on Epic as a whole and turns off anyone who's a completionist.

Hey guys, sorry if someone has already stated this, but I'm seriously confused about the current cycle's length what with the current delays and everything that changes without notice. When does the current cycle end, or is projected to end assuming they keep posting new events regularly as they have been doing each week (with the exception of the late one this past week) ?

Hey guys, sorry if someone has already stated this, but I'm seriously confused about the current cycle's length what with the current delays and everything that changes without notice. When does the current cycle end, or is projected to end assuming they keep posting new events regularly as they have been doing each week (with the exception of the late one this past week) ?

We're one Event 24 of the second cycle although there is no new event yet... so there's 6 weeks till the end of the cycle if I'm right... Horde is back to normal but BTTE is still up and no new event ribbon...

Gee, imagine that. They already deleted my post on Epic forums. Don't even lock it. Remove it entirely to keep trying to sweep the issue under the carpet. Fuck you, Epic.

You're not actually surprised are you? Epic is already 4 days late on the event and so far I've seen 3 threads about it on the Epic forums, the rest are all deleted by Epic and the creators are banned... That way nobody will ever know what happened and everyone thinks Epic is doing a great job because threads about that ALWAYS stay on the first page forever, I'm so fucking sick of Epic man I can't explain it in words, 2 more events and I'm done, if you tell me this week we dont get a ribbon Im gonna loose it seriously... Let's say we get a new event (or ribbon, I dont give 2 shits about the events I want my goddamn ribbons thats all....) tomorrow, that means that after only 2 days it should be changed again because then it would be Friday? That's not going to happen, so then they either update the next event on Monday or they just decide to not do an event this week... Either way; FUCK EPIC, no way I'm buying Judgement this is complete bullshit and unacceptable, I'm never buying another Epic game again... Not once have I heard about a gaming company of this size fuck up so bad.....

Alot can be said for whats happening with the events. Just wasnt expecting it from EPIC but im super pissed. Between this one event ribbon is me ready for suicide as this one event ribbon is my Socialite and Seriously 3.0 Iv poured countless hours in and all I see is lateness, missed events through the cycle and oh lets give them triple xp. How about a fucking new event EPIC

Everyone should start writing to Microsoft to bitch about this too. The game is technically published by them, so maybe if we crank up the heat a bit on that end we could actually see some results. Doubtful, but worth a shot. Started a thread here just for kicks.

Edited by Viper187

Wow, Epic are really EPICALLY Failing this this game no fucking event AGAIN, there is no way I'm buying Judgement as EPIC could not give to fuck's about us fan's who have made the game what it is. And again not fucking ribbon, sort you shit out.

Unbelievable. I have 3 left and they pull this shit. I want this fucking thing done before Halo 4. Then I'm doing 3 or 4 backups of it, so when it'll be there when I decide to finish Seriously.

Well the latest someone could have started getting ribbons to get this achievement - presuming they played every single event - is March the 4th.

So currently you had to start the game less than 6 months after its release to get this achievement, to put it into perspective. They better start putting more events up, or this will be a horrible fact.

Well the latest someone could have started getting ribbons to get this achievement - presuming they played every single event - is March the 4th.

So currently you had to start the game less than 6 months after its release to get this achievement, to put it into perspective. They better start putting more events up, or this will be a horrible fact.

I bought the console that first week of March when everyone dropped it to $350. I still have 3 ribbons left and I can't even get them cause the bastards won't change the shit.

I bought the console that first week of March when everyone dropped it to $350. I still have 3 ribbons left and I can't even get them cause the bastards won't change the shit.

It's so insane only ONE GUY can change the event. I get if this was like some indy XBLA company, but come on... this is the company behind the sodding Unreal Engine! They should EASILY be able to afford a guy who every 117 minutes must push a button to make a new event.

PeteNub is a complete asshole that tweets more than big bird getting ass raped

Ok that is going in my signature when I get home and on the laptop.

OT: I completely agree Trish and I feel for those of you waiting on Pete-douche to update the event for your last 1-3 events. I did enjoy your "push the button every 117 minutes" reference though lol. It is mind boggling to me that a company this big only has ONE guy who can change the event, and honestly I don't believe them. Their sysadmin could create a user account for someone else to log into the "one computer to rule them all" that has dominion over the events, even if it is just one computer or program that can do it. To say that only one guy in the entire operation has the access required to do it stinks worse than 3-month old pimento loaf.