(USA) Cheetos DLC @ Target (August 19th – September 26th)

10492366_10152343973183214_1429829089112536689_n.png?oh=90e834eab857e046dd7b161b4239ed64&oe=545F3755&__gda__=1415401514_c4672bbbe73692adfcb2f59a8a3ff48710606518_10152343973053214_6699830106204362315_n.png

source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

"Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Have you been looking to make the battle for suburbia more deliciously stylish? Perhaps you’ve been looking for some savings, or a way to obtain a mind-blowingly beautiful custom next-gen console? Or maybe you’ve just been longing for some Cheetos with an awesome sticker on it? Well look no further, as Cheetos has teamed up with Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Target to make all these wonderful things possible. Grab some Cheetos at your nearest Target and unleash Chester into the garden!

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the gameon any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.

2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

Tasty snacks, botanical and undead fun, savings, and prizes– your future is looking bright (and delicious).

*Sweepstakes run August 19th – September 26thon weekdays only."

Yup, can't wait for this myself, I already told my gf to hit up Target tomorrow to get this :p. I feel that there is going to be a line of Chester the Cheetos Cheetah DLC due to the fact that we are getting an entirely new booster pack called the Craaazy Pack. Pretty sure that it will only contain Cheetos related items.

Yup, can't wait for this myself, I already told my gf to hit up Target tomorrow to get this :p. I feel that there is going to be a line of Chester the Cheetos Cheetah DLC due to the fact that we are getting an entirely new booster pack called the Craaazy Pack. Pretty sure that it will only contain Cheetos related items.
The Craaazy pack is the standard 10,000 coin sticker pack. :3

It's out now, comes with five sticker packs.

One for Chester Chomper, another for his two abilities.

One for Dr. Chester, also another for his three abilities.

One free Craazy pack full of random vanilla nonsense.

My first impressions:

Chester Chomper-

Seems comparable to most chompers, not all that special, still yet to discover his special traits. Not much to say here.

His skills are an orange goop, can't really tell what the special feature is there and a chester the cheetah spikeweed that seems to be destroyed really easily. Not sure what either of them do, he doesn't have a special burrow leaving him one new skill short of the zombie version.

Dr. Chester-

Do not like him so far, his basic weapon does 25 damage for a critcial hit but has to be literally POINT BLANK to connect with a small energy burst out of the tip of his paw gun. It has automatic fire but only six shots, so you at best can do 150 points of damage before having to reload but the problem is you usually aren't able to cuddle with your enemy long enough to hit all six shots. Trust me, I'm a scientist main and I was being outclassed by sunflowers... He's pretty weak, maybe I'm just not using him right.

His skills are an orange sticky explodey ball that doesn't appear to do anything special, haven't really checked the damage rates, a teleport that does an explosive orange damage blast when you exit it that appears to go further than a normal warp but you can only to it once and a healing station that has a cheetah head on it and appears to heal the same as the default one, possible a smidge faster.

I live in the US and have checked 3 of my local Target's but I have yet to find any Cheetos bags for the character codes. Either people are grabbing them all really fast, or they aren't selling in my area because I have gone a few times and have never seen them. If I do get lucky and find the bags, I'll grab an extra one to help someone out with a code who can't get their hands on one.

I think they may have been pulled from the shelves, because a lot of the codes were printed wrong. You might want to try calling Frito Lay and asking about it, be sure to let them know that you have looked for them with no luck.