Achievement Discussion

Cortex369

I truly hope that the saving all survivors won't be the same thing as last time.

Can anyone confirm if you have to save all the survivors + Katey to get the achievement?

I was planning on saving all the survivors....but leaving Katey for dead on my first run. :p

Also, does that mean it's impossible to get 'save all survivros' before 'escape Still Creek with Katey?'

I don't mean to jinx it, but the achievements do sound somewhat doable. Then again, thats what I thought for Chime, Geometry Wars, Hexic HD, Streets of Rage 2, WOTB: Commando etc etc. (I have not reached 200/200 on any of the aforementioned games).

The 100k ach might need some grinding though.

Well... that was a fun 200G.

As for Zombie Exterminator, use the Mongoose Head. Cost's 500 from the Pawn Shop and works a treat.

As a Canadian, I am offended! :p It's a moose head, but that is the best and fastest way to go for Zombie Exterminator. One thing to do before that though is rescue Gemini and Fausto. You'll earn $15,000 from rescuing both and you can earn another $15,000 by retrieving Gemini's gems from the roadblock.

Any word on Katie being one of the survivors you need to save to get the Still Creek Savior?
well when u get all the survivors to the saferoom u automatically get ur chievo buddy u need the lady and man at the bar the two moto cross fans the 3 girls from vegas that dude up top with a assault rifle and his daughter :D

Can anyone confirm if you have to save all the survivors + Katey to get the achievement?

I was planning on saving all the survivors....but leaving Katey for dead on my first run. :p

Also, does that mean it's impossible to get 'save all survivros' before 'escape Still Creek with Katey?'

To get this achievement it is almost impossible to do it without saving Katey but is not required because at about 7:30 pm Bob will tell you where his daughter is. Also the achievement will pop up before you actually get on your motorcycle if you did it right. The way to do it is save all survivors build the bike. Then fight the psychopath, then save Bob and his daughter and then get on the bike and escape.

To get this achievement it is almost impossible to do it without saving Katey but is not required because at about 7:30 pm Bob will tell you where his daughter is. Also the achievement will pop up before you actually get on your motorcycle if you did it right. The way to do it is save all survivors build the bike. Then fight the psychopath, then save Bob and his daughter and then get on the bike and escape.

i had the achievement pop before i gave katey the zombrex, which was about 7:55. i was cutting it close... after i gave her zombrex and defeated jed, then i only had a few minutes to dash to pawn shop for the wheel, get back and fix the bike and escape before the army showed up...

im having trouble with the weapon combo's, i have made all of them numerous times, im at lvl 5 and have seen 4 different endings a,c,d and f... and i still need 5 combo cards.. molotov, air horn, beer hat, electric rake and paddlesaw.. how exactly do you change scratch cards to combo cards? does anyone know?

Edit: Nevermind.. got it now. i realized i hadn't actually built the boomstick, as soon as i did the cheevo popped... woohoo 200/200

Edited by Machew8472