Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

hi there! I'm definitely up for some points boosting! I'm on nearly everyday my GT is Lil_j0nny send me a FR i have all achievements apart from colonel and general and i would be willing to help anyone out with anything. see you in game.:uzi::)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of my friends and I just started an achievement boosting clan. We are starting with a few older games and working our way around the system. This is one of the games we plan on boosting. If you are interested in joining the clan. please send a message or friend request to

The AquaChicken

or

The cuban pride

or

zferus

When exactly is this going down? I'll have to prepare some snacks on the journey to 40k and I don't want to be late =)

I also think that we need to set out some sort of rule on who kills first, like Axis take the first turn or something. Everyone in the game pairs up with one ally and two enemies and goes to their own small section of the map. Then take turns of 10 kills and revives each before switching over. So A and B are axis, C and D are allies. A kills C. D revives C. Repeat until there are ten kills and ten revives. C then kills A. B revives A. Repeat until there are another ten kills and revives.

It is less chaotic than just killing randomly, although it will take a herculean effort to pull off.

Nicely set up. I'm in. I got your msg jeffjr92492 but your FR list is full =P

Yes, I figured that my friend's list would be full. That's why I added Darth Odan's name too. :p

When exactly is this going down? I'll have to prepare some snacks on the journey to 40k and I don't want to be late =)

I also think that we need to set out some sort of rule on who kills first, like Axis take the first turn or something. Everyone in the game pairs up with one ally and two enemies and goes to their own small section of the map. Then take turns of 10 kills and revives each before switching over. So A and B are axis, C and D are allies. A kills C. D revives C. Repeat until there are ten kills and ten revives. C then kills A. B revives A. Repeat until there are another ten kills and revives.

It is less chaotic than just killing randomly, although it will take a herculean effort to pull off.

1. The boosting party will be taking place whenever everyone is available to do it.

2. That's where the kills and revives are going to get confusing. Everyone is going to be on a different team everytime, so I was thinking like the first person on one team matches up with the first and second person on the other team and so on. Once they see who they are matched up with, they will send that person a chat invite to tell them where they will meet and such. The person that keeps getting the revives and kills will go on until they get around 50-70, then they will completely stop doing anything and let everyone else get 50-70. Once everyone gets 50-70 points, we will just play for real and get some more points.

3. It will take a herculean effort to do this successfully. :p

In a ten minute match with twenty plus people all boosting we should be able to get more than 70 points =o

Use the first match as a trial to see exactly how high one can reach and then go for that. If you could squeeze and extra ten kills in then we all have to play less matches.

Before we start boosting, I will host a trial player match and explain to everyone how we will be doing this more in depth and show them how it will be done. Plus, I think the matches are 20 minutes long. :eek:

Fair enough, just let me know when this shizzle is going dizzle yizzle.

Because I love pointless maths so much, to get 40,000 points at 50 points a game means 800 matches =P

What about 75 points a game? Oh and I fixed up the post a little more, expecially on the procedure on how we will be doing the game. How does it sound to you?

It sounds more confusing that way =P Also, having to find your 'partner', go to their profile and then start a private chat would take too long. We should pick a map with a wide open area that is near to both teams' spawns, then everyone meet there and just partner up.

Half of each team lines up, so there are two lines facing each other. These will be the killers. Allies take the first turn, killing their 'partner'. Behind the now dead player will be another player who then revives this person. Through the whole game they will only revive this person.

Once revived, the player then kills the person who killed them. A second medic, this time from Allies, revives the dead player. So all four people involved will have one point each. Repeat this for 20 minutes and you will be doing fine.

The only trouble could be ammo, so if someone runs out of ammo, they switch with their reviver partner. But the same routine applies.

We should pick a map with a wide open area that is near to both teams' spawns, then everyone meet there and just partner up.

We can't pick maps. We have to do this in ranked matches...

Hear me out on my idea. Let's say me and Darth Odan are on one team and you and Rocket x360a are on the other. Let's also say me and you are killers and Darth Odan and Rocket x360a are revivers. I will kill you then Rocket will reivive you. Then, you will kill me and Darth will revive me. We keep doing that until 75. If we run out of ammo, we will just beat each other down. Make sense now? Plus, sending a chat will take only about 10-20 seconds. There will be plenty of time to get 75 points and send chat invites out and everything. I just got to make sure that everyone understands this procedure.