Achievement Trading Thread

The Stray

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game. Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------

Use this thread to trade online achievements with other forum members.

(Note: Already 500:gsicon: so yeah, lol. :3)

Here's what can be easily boostable...All 4 online achievements for 10:gsicon: each.

14CLiGJhbC8QDhoIG1lSUzVkL2FjaC8wLzRkAAAAAOfn5-gYtzg=.jpgAs a Phantom Breaker - 10:gsicon:

Clear any stage in online co-op play

14CLiGJhbC9MDBoIG1lSUzVkL2FjaC8wLzY4AAAAAOfn5-gpwzM=.jpgKurisu and Phantom Breaker - 10:gsicon:

Clear any stage in online co-op play while playing as Kurisu

1oCLiGJhbC8RDhoIG1lSUzVkL2FjaC8wLzRlAAAAAOfn5-n4T6s=.jpgLike a Scavenger - 10:gsicon:

Play until the very end of an online Battleground match

1oCLiGJhbC9NDBoIG1lSUzVkL2FjaC8wLzY5AAAAAOfn5-nJO6A=.jpgKurisu and the Scavenger - 10:gsicon:

Play until the very end of an online Battleground match as Kurisu

Edited by The Stray

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need help in stage 4 for dam gems and money god so hard ...

gt bigplayer69

Sorry, but only these 2 achievements that are online specific are just pretty much can be boosted easily, and doing the rooftop bonus with other players is really unnecessary, since it doubles (or more) the amount needed to collect them. That's why its best done solo.

Am I the only one that has problems getting a stable match or co-op group? Nearly every other game I started one or two persons with good connection didn't appear on the first screen and so the game wouldn't start. Had to reset a number of times and then connection still broke down during the level.

I have not been able to complete one stage in co-op so far :/