Khaos

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading the following achievements.

The New Style (10)

Construct and play all the mixes of a quicklist online with another player.

Supporting Act (5)

Join and complete 3 online games.

Win Online

Win 10 online games.

I will be here the rest of today and most evening. Hit me up..:D :drunk

PS: I am at EST -5 time zone.

Hey everybody, first post here!

I will be on for the better part of the day today and am willing to trade the win 10 matches achievement if I can get it back from you, everyone quits on me when I battle them for some reason :( I'll do any difficulty you want.

Also, to get the New Style achievement, all you need to do is do a quick-list with only 1 song to get it.

Message me and add me with the GT: un_gadman

Thanks for any help I get!

All the online achievements are still really easy to get for now, before a lot of expert players came out. To get them quick, create a game so you can choose a playlist with only one song, and try to win.

I think the hardest multiplayer achievement to get for now will be "Double Trouble", because you have to find a friend with the game near your home, or spend some more money for another turntable...

Even if I got these, I can help anyone to get those achievements. I usually play between around 19:00 and 22:00 GMT (I'm French).

Edited by Moogourou

I'm looking to trade 10 online wins. I have the other online achievements but I will let you grab them if you need them as well.

I am online RIGHT NOW 11/3/09 8PM ET and I should be around all night.

Otherwise just keep an eye out for me. I'll edit this post if I got them.

EDIT: Got them

Edited by JReedNet

But its so easy who would need to trade it. You can even do it on easy or medium and there are soooo many people who suck at medium who are easy to beat.

I am to lazy for it and everyone that plays online decides to pick 8 song setlists which I can't be bothered with :p.

EDIT: You were right actually :p lol. It didn't take long :p

Edited by Stufin135