Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...

i loaned this off my buddy at work, think he wants it back now...

are they are easy achievements i can get before i do...ive got a 3 or 4, not many so far, only done 4% of the game...poor effort i know, just cant get into it. im sure its ace but im dyin to get another sports game, always loved sports games, even sports i dont watch... only FPS i really like is COD, it plays so much better i think.

• 1 month later...

What impact does the "alternative-mission-path" have on the game/achievements? You know, were you choose a mission than somebody calls you up to do it differently... I haven't done it that way all the times, so the achievement for "Subvert all missions", isn't gonna happen for me, but does it effect other achievements? Cause it's always easier to just go for the "red" objectiv...

• 1 month later...
What impact does the "alternative-mission-path" have on the game/achievements? You know, were you choose a mission than somebody calls you up to do it differently... I haven't done it that way all the times, so the achievement for "Subvert all missions", isn't gonna happen for me, but does it effect other achievements? Cause it's always easier to just go for the "red" objectiv...

at the end of subverted missions you go to rescue your buddy, often they get hurt and are lieing on the ground wounded by the time you get there (esp at higher difficulties), It makes for an easy ...into the fire or goodnight sweet prince achievement, but I guess you could use your rescue buddy for these two achievements (may be a little difficult)

Other than that though, no, subverting missions only affects the 2 subvert all missions in the north/south achievements.

However, successfully subverting missions upgrades your safehouses (vehicles at all safehouses, Ammo piles, med kits, upgraded weapons on vehicles at safehouses - stuff like that)

Edited by SpinelesS
a ( was a ) by mistake so I swapped it to a ( and all Is well with the post.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it at all necessary to do the side missions that the buddies will ask of you at Mike's bar? You don't earn any diamonds from them upon completion, so.... Does anyone know? I've already gotten my 6/12 buddy missions and I'm getting ready to leave the north. Just wanted to make sure. Would hate to collect all diamonds and then find out that that is what screwed me out of getting that achievement even though it's only worth 10GS.

Is it at all necessary to do the side missions that the buddies will ask of you at Mike's bar? You don't earn any diamonds from them upon completion, so.... Does anyone know? I've already gotten my 6/12 buddy missions and I'm getting ready to leave the north. Just wanted to make sure. Would hate to collect all diamonds and then find out that that is what screwed me out of getting that achievement even though it's only worth 10GS.

Nope. No Achievement. No Diamonds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, New to forums and first time posting...

Just wanted to know whether the achievement would work in this scenario...

1st playthrough, I don't realize that there are region specific achievements and you can't go back, so I am in the South and I realize that I missed many.....I do all the Missions in the south and get the achievements.....If there are some achievements were you have to do things in both regions such as "The Third Faction", if I save all the buddies in the South and then re-start a new campaign, and save them all in the North does the achievements activate?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

I am wondering if I could use 3 consoles and 3 copies to to boost all the online achievements. I only get to play about 2 nights a week and really cant schedule someone else's boosting setup. I can also work my network to make only my boxes in a match.