Army of Two Mask Creator

Zombicidal

In case anyone didn't know yet there is already a mask creator out and available for use. You can only use it if you have a EA account.

If your heading over there please check out my masks and rate them.

Account Name: St0n3d Sold13r (copy and paste name)

Link for Creator:

ArmyofTwo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't there an achievement for making a mask? Wonder how that works since you already made one.

When you make an EA account you link you xbox gamertag or psn name in or whatever..when you login to the game online with your custom mask chosen which it should give you an option for in-game, i guess thats when you get your achievement! :)

When you make an EA account you link you xbox gamertag or psn name in or whatever..when you login to the game online with your custom mask chosen which it should give you an option for in-game, i guess thats when you get your achievement! :)

how can i link my gamertag to my ea account? i made an ea account last year for bf:bc and i remember there was some error everyone was having where it wouldn't let you link your gamertag properly. i'm looking at the ea account manager but i can't see an option. my ea account also has a different e-mail than my xbox live profile so i hope i'm not screwed.

how can i link my gamertag to my ea account? i made an ea account last year for bf:bc and i remember there was some error everyone was having where it wouldn't let you link your gamertag properly. i'm looking at the ea account manager but i can't see an option. my ea account also has a different e-mail than my xbox live profile so i hope i'm not screwed.

If you login in the army of two website, go onto your profle settings on top right, go on persona at the bottom, then link your psn or live gamertag. should work.

Edited by Barad

When I enter my gamertag in persona it says tag already in use. Any help

make sure you haven't already chosen another persona. i have like 4 different ones for some reason its really confusing just choose the one linked with your gamertag.

im pissed for some reason i can't get the mask in my game it shows sent. when i go to the game it says account disabled. wtf?

Are you under 18?