how to win matches >1:00 for In Ring Technician and Complete Domination!

hi people, first time poster

I found a super efficient way to earn In Ring Technician and Complete Domination! for Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 with minimal effort so this is for those of you who want it, but don't want to drive yourself crazy just for 30 measely points.

Here's what you need to do:

Beat General Manager mode:

get GM of the year so you have unlimited EXP.

Create a Rassler (wrestler) with the following:

make a wrestler and give it the BODY KNEE STRIKE and HEADLOCK TAKEOVER standing quick grapples. Finally give it a ground grapple ABDOMINAL STRETCH 3 and you're done (these may be all default for CAWs)

Max out your character's stats:

Go to the locker room and walk up to the punching bag in your locker room's locker room. Select your CAW and max their stats.

Set Options:

essential match rules:

Entrance: off (unless you're special and like watching those over and over)

Rope Break: off

Ring Out: off

ingame options:

difficulty: hard or legend (whichever achievement you're going for)

stamina system: off

HUD: on

sound settings:

Music Volume: off (unless you like hearing LETS START A RIOT or YOU SON OF A *reversing noise edit* or the 2 other songs over and over and over)

custom AI settings:

knock all freq's of COM's usage down to -

Rassle:

exhibition, single, no manager, select your CAW and wrestle all 67 super stars in order. (if you don't have 67, start unlocking them) once the match starts, quickly BODY KNEE STRIKE your opponent repeatedly until their body damage indicator turns orange or red. HEADLOCK TAKEOVER them to the mat. ABDOMINAL STRETCH 3 them and start tapping buttons until they submit. Wash, rinse, repeat 66 more times. Matches shouldn't take more than 1 minute and you can win most in less than 30 seconds.

the thing that will make this time consuming are the insane loading times. They wind up lasting longer than the matches do. But you will easily get whichever achievement you're grinding for in an hour or two (or three) instead of an entire day without pulling out much of your hair in frustration.

In Ring Journeyman:

as a note it reallyhelps to use all the wrestlers in order. Also you could probably get it making the CPU a nerfed CAW.

-but-

If you're going for this achievement along with Domination!/Technician (like I did) the fastest most reliable way to wear an opponent down is to rope ride them until their body goes orange or red. Hopefully you're using someone with a submission grapple that works the upper body. If not, a rope ride and a finisher will wipe an opponent out enough to pin half the time. If the CPU doesn't give you any trouble, you can easily win matches in <2:00.

special note: be conscious of weight class. A tiny mexican doing this vs Great Khali will result in them grinding the opponent's forehead on the rope instead and the CPU ALWAYS reverses this right away so don't do it.

hopefully this wasn't too tl;dr and if you want to thank me, let me beat you 50 times in a row with this dumb game on-line and that would make you awesome. thx.

gamertag: Archer Spense

other games looking to boost on-line:

Burnout Revenge, Chronicles of Riddick, Condemned 2, Culdcept Saga, The Darkness, Dark Sector, Ghostbusters, Overlord, Overlord 2, Prey, Red Faction, Vampire Rain, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Edited by Fried Cola
used > instead of < in title :\

If you want to break the game and make matches go very very quickly vs the computer for the in ring journeyman/total domination/in ring technician, there is one simple rule you should know about this game, and that is the submission holds are body part specific. If you want an easy win against the computer on any difficulty with any wrestler, here is a simple 3 part method:

1) know what body part the submission hold you plan on using works on

2) damage that part of the opponent's body (head/body/arms/legs) until red (orange works too).

3) use submission hold.

just FYI, damaging the body is the easiest. One of the best and most reliable methods to do it is to ROPE RIDE the opponent. It does tons of damage and there's no way for the CPU to counter it. The only things you have to be careful on is if your wrestler's weight is too low vs the opponent (he won't rope ride) and if you rope ride too long, you'll stop and do an exhausted animation long enough for the CPU to attack you.

you can do in ring technician and total domination with a create-a-wrestler. If you decide to go this way, the BODY KNEE STRIKE grapple move is GODLY. Its quick, does good damage, and staggers the CPU momentarily preventing them from fighting back so you can rapid fire it with no problem. As long as the submission hold you use works on the body region, the arrow on the submission bar will be as close to submit as it can be making for a very easy win. You will easily win in 30 seconds against the CPU this way (setting AI options properly and maxing your stats helps).

As for in ring journeyman, if your wrestler has a submission that you know works on the body refer to the ROPE RIDE tip above and then use the submission hold. Matches will take a little longer, but can be won in under 1:30.

also, if this guide helps you out please petition to have it stickied or added to a pre-existing faq, becuase these 40 points are by far the toughest thing about 1000ing this game. The CAW method helps to make them less painful by speeding things up a lot (its still like having bamboo shoots shoved up your fingernails tho)

Edited by Fried Cola

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your post is very impressive and informative. I have read it and agree with your views, ideas and opinions becasue it is the demand of the time. I am a web developer and working on a project of article directory, articleworlddb in these days. Therefore i am just putting short views here but after some days i shall go in details and provide complete information regarding the topic. Moreover i want to add some interesting things in my article directory as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Your post is very impressive and informative. I have read it and agree with your views, ideas and opinions becasue it is the demand of the time. I am a web developer and working on a project of article directory, articleworlddb in these days. Therefore i am just putting short views here but after some days i shall go in details and provide complete information regarding the topic. Moreover i want to add some interesting things in my article directory as well.

:eek::eek::eek:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm glad this worked out so well for so many people.

:eek: uh. what?

was whoever posted this even human? :confused: