0 point achiv trend

this game more then any other that i am aware of has used the 0 point achievement quite a bit i did get 1000 in this game but never really went after the other 0 point ones.

most other games will have just a couple here and there but do you think other games will start doing what this game did.

P.S. is the game considered complete when you have 1000 or when you have all achievements?

this game more then any other that i am aware of has used the 0 point achievement quite a bit i did get 1000 in this game but never really went after the other 0 point ones.

most other games will have just a couple here and there but do you think other games will start doing what this game did.

P.S. is the game considered complete when you have 1000 or when you have all achievements?

I don't know that I would be looking to Kameo to gauge any trends. You do realize it came out in 2005, right?

And no, Kameo and other games (e.g., Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, Jurassic the Hunted, 50Cent Blood on the Sand, and various music games) don't show up as complete until you have earned all of the achievements-including zero pointers.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the only big game to do this was Halo 3, and that was the only one. The trend was not followed in Halo 3: ODST. The achievements worth zero points were Vidmasters and they unlock Recon armour. So yea...I do not think this is popular, and it definitely will not be continued on a large scale.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...