Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it works very well, but Im confused about the DNA achievement now and

*WARNING: Possible spoiler below!*

I have elimanated the first 3 targets and Im on the 4-6 ones (where you choose any of the three cities to go to and they all have a target) well how do you do the side missions during these? I have went to the cities to do the DNA fill, but there are no rescues, pickpockets, view points, etc and I did them all up to this point! Do I need to trigger something first?

Because it says 0/6 investigations done, but I swear there are none in the cities! Help and thanks :)

Yeah, game don't tells you that you unlocked a new district of city - if your first assassination was in the poor district, set up a marker somewhere in a rich district (it will be unlocked now) and search for one view point (there will be eagle flying above it, you know), and when you'll unlock it, all view points (and investigations if you already been in Bureau) will reveal on the map.

The districts unlocks in the following order: Rich/Poor > Poor/Rich > Middle

By the way, I was wondering if Informers' missions counts in the DNA bar? I think they are, but I just finished game yesterday, I was doing all side quests and investigations except Informers' quests because I didn't like that time missions, and after I'm killed my last target it just unlocked. Maybe a glitch or something, but anyway I'm gonna finish the game one more time and do everything ;F

I just want to clear a few things up:

• Are the "Defender of the People" achievements only save missions or all missions in that city?
  • Is there a difference between "Eagle's Prey" and "Eagle's Talon" except the number of assassinations?
  • Is "Blade in the Crowd" without being seen using the hidden dagger?
  • How do you get bars in your Synchronization Bar?

• Are the "Defender of the People" achievements only save missions or all missions in that city?
  • Is there a difference between "Eagle's Prey" and "Eagle's Talon" except the number of assassinations?

Well I can answer one of your questions. You can be seen to get the Balde in the Crowd. I got mine while being surrounded by a bunch of people. The catch is that the target you are killing must be unaware that he is about to die. Just use your hidden blade.

Your Sync Bar increases as you move up in Assassin ranks and complete optional objectives.

1. The save missions, according to the strategy guide

2. For Eagle's Prey you just have to assassinate 100 guards, regardless of how you do it; for Eagle's Talon you perform 50 stealth assassinations on anyone, guards or civies.

I just had a really glitchy thing happen. Not sure if this will unlock the achievement or not though:

I just threw a guard off a roof, but he landed on a platform below. He survived. Now e's not coming after me and is looking in the opposite direction of me(I'm still above him) and he's not doing anything except say -

You think you can outrun me? Come back here! You're mine! You'll never get away!

Buggy AI. But It's happened before in other games. Can't just single out AC.

So I'm wondering if I'll get the open conflict achievement or not. I;m going to let it run for a few more minutes and see.

UPDATE: Just got it (Eagles Flight - 20G). If this happens to you, just stand still. It works perfectly. Thank you glitchy AI!

Hey guys im new here, im trying to make assasins creed the first game i actually get a 1000 gp from. Does anyone know if you have to get all the flags as you go along, or is it like say zelda where you can run around and get them after you have finished? If some one could tell me that would be awesome!

Ok the weirdest thing just happened...so i'm to the part where you can chose which of the 3 guys you want to take down next...i did the merchant king in Damascus and now i've done a lil bit in acre...anywho my bar is 4 away from full and i closed out the the future and was looking at my progress of how many flags and stuff i have and then got up walked to the girl then quit and as i was quitting the achievement popped...anyone else get something crazy like this?

Ok the weirdest thing just happened...so i'm to the part where you can chose which of the 3 guys you want to take down next...i did the merchant king in Damascus and now i've done a lil bit in acre...anywho my bar is 4 away from full and i closed out the the future and was looking at my progress of how many flags and stuff i have and then got up walked to the girl then quit and as i was quitting the achievement popped...anyone else get something crazy like this?

A lot of people been saying they've had something like that happen to them. I guess its just a glitch in the game.

Hey guys im new here, im trying to make assasins creed the first game i actually get a 1000 gp from. Does anyone know if you have to get all the flags as you go along, or is it like say zelda where you can run around and get them after you have finished? If some one could tell me that would be awesome!

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, you can go back and get them all after you finish the game.

i think that my eagle's talon achievement is glitched... or i'm not doing the right thing i don't know. Just to be sure, what's a stealth kill? because i killed a lot of guards on the roof with my hidden blade or with the throwing knives. and if you don't get all the conversation with lucy, can you get back to them, because if you have to start the game all over again, do you lose all your flags? nevermind i got it, but the achievement is now saying: over 50 people have fell because of your blade. i think i killed at least 150 guards with it lol

i think that my eagle's talon achievement is glitched... or i'm not doing the right thing i don't know. Just to be sure, what's a stealth kill? because i killed a lot of guards on the roof with my hidden blade or with the throwing knives. and if you don't get all the conversation with lucy, can you get back to them, because if you have to start the game all over again, do you lose all your flags? nevermind i got it, but the achievement is now saying: over 50 people have fell because of your blade. i think i killed at least 150 guards with it lol
They can't see you and you have to use a low profile supposedly.