Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have titanfall for the xbox360 I would like to boost the dropping the Titan on someone 5 times on someone achievement an te kill all pilots during the epilogue achievement

Gt: pluralaces

titan drop kills dont have to be pilots, u can drop them on grunts n spectres thats how i got it

1 - Demonic Bladez

2 - Lorne117

3 - MajinDustin

4 - Invincible25X

5 - SubG3nius

6 - Darkness Gazer

7 - Company7410

8 - Mase 282

If I am online then I can boost :)

If you guys dont mind I would just LOVE to work on my Longbow-DMR Sniper / the worst challenge in history while we do all this ? Im not a camping pussy so I never, ever snipe so I am absolutely awful at it and would just love it if I can get a bunch of it done (or all) while we are boosting this stuff.

I'll add everyone on the list later and if I'm appearing online I'm good to do some boosting.

Small side note, why are we only doing a group of 8, don't we need 12 to fill a lobby, otherwise we run the risk of randoms joining?

Edited by darknessgazer

I'll add everyone on the list later and if I'm appearing online I'm good to do some boosting.

Small side note, why are we only doing a group of 8, don't we need 12 to fill a lobby, otherwise we run the risk of randoms joining?

coz last titan standing is 4v4

i should be online between 3pm - 6pm for today, tuesday and wednesday.

rest of the week im online most of the time all night

ill be hosting a lobby for others and myself that are having problems trying to get the 50 kills.must have a mic good internet and willing to communicate as you will be partnering up with someone else.ill be hosting this lobby at 4pm MST. msg DarKorbinDallas on 360 for invite. also will be doing cheevo for all pilot kills.