Ile Church Chest Issue

ItalianWeapons

Hey guys,

I have been trying to open all the chests and I cannot get the underground tunnel to open in the Ile district at the church. I did the missions to get the gears to open it but I forgot to pick it up when I was in there. Now, it wont let me open up the tunnel to get back down there. Am I really not able to get that chest again? This would ruin the 100% completion I was going for.

There should be an alternate entrance open after the mission with the gears.

It is just south west of Notre Dame. Next to a small church (also near "Tithing Templars" heist mission), there is an open hole with a ladder leading down to the sewer where the chest is.

It is marked as an underground entrance on the map.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't 100% remember but I think it was a woman called Flamel (missions are called Flamels Secrets) there is 3 missions or so you need to complete to get the gears to unlock the gate and get the chest.

Edited by GTukC

To get Chest under Notre Dame Cathedral.

You do 4 Missions for a fortune teller (Marie Anne Lenormand)

[spoiler=1]They all start at the same point on the map. (Palais De Justice. Bridge going towards Sorbonne) Link to map showing location below:

http://orcz.com/images/d/d6/AssassinsCreedUnity_Tall%2C_Dark_Strangers_Map.jpg

Doing the first unlocks the 2nd mission. 2nd unlocks 3rd mission. 3rd unlocks 4th mission

Tall, Dark Strangers

Flamel's Secret: The Monks

Flamel's Secret: Denis Molinier

Flamel's Secret: The Exlixir of Life.

Grab chest while doing 4th Mission (It will save you having to find your way back later)

Edited by Tassie Tiger