Bayonetta = Easy to 1000?

MrBubbles x360a

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I say its easy when u use those yellow lollipops. plus bosses have patterns and going thru the levels quicker too. I'm not near 1000 yet

On Infinite Climax whenever you have a tough battle against enemies that arent bosses just use the yellow and red lollipops at the same time to destroy anything :)

And try and get the bonus item from the mini game after each level which raises ur health bar up. It helps a lot :drunk

Another mr bubbles lol is your gamertag mr bubbles ? Lol every mw2 I get asked if I'm a peadophile because my gamertag is Mr Bubbles xD on topic seems an easy 1000 I've done it once just need to get found to finishing it but I have too many games ATM !!! Edit nvm just checked your gt ain't mr bubbles :,(

Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.

I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.

I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.

Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.

Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.

Actually not really. According to this forum many people considered it an easy 1000. Fallout 3 is an easy 1000 despite taking more than 50 hours. If it takes a large amount of time then it's just a long 1000. And to me the 1000 took like 15 hours. Dont know why it took you so long ;)

And really what the guide says is just the opinion of one person. I'd rate this game with a difficulty of 4 based on what I thought.

Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.

The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.

Edited by MrBubbles x360a

I'm sorry my friend, but you are the one who sounds foolish.

Bayonetta is an easy 1000 because it takes little skill to complete it, and the better you are the fast it'll go.

30 hours you say? Play 4 hours a night and it'll take you around a week then, no big deal. ;)

The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.

You can easily clear the game on Apotheose difficulty without them <=> they are worthless, and shouldn't be hidden. Just my opinion, of course ;)

I think the 7 is correct. Sure the story is pretty easy, but those Elfheim Challenges were the difficult part. Just like Batman: AA was difficult due to the combat challenges.

Not to mention there were still things to unlock after you got your 100/1000GS. Like all the Umbran Tears. Better Medals, including unlocking the pure plat on all the levels to unlock Jeane. That is only if you fore go using the phones. Not to mention the Lost Chapter.

The achieves could have been a lot more difficult sure. But that is not saying that the game is fairly difficult as it is. You want difficultly beat Infinite Climax with Pure Plat in all chapters.

I think the 7 is correct. Sure the story is pretty easy, but those Elfheim Challenges were the difficult part. Just like Batman: AA was difficult due to the combat challenges.

Not to mention there were still things to unlock after you got your 100/1000GS. Like all the Umbran Tears. Better Medals, including unlocking the pure plat on all the levels to unlock Jeane. That is only if you fore go using the phones. Not to mention the Lost Chapter.

The achieves could have been a lot more difficult sure. But that is not saying that the game is fairly difficult as it is. You want difficultly beat Infinite Climax with Pure Plat in all chapters.

Sure that'd be difficult, but I'd do it ;)

And that's not what the achievement is, which is why it'd not that difficult.

Personally, Bayonetta will be a tough 1000G, because I'm not good at "combo attack" action games. Spamming the attack buttons will get you nowhere. I am playing on normal difficulty and getting 0wned constantly. Cannot even beat the first challenge, health is okay but the 3 minutes is way too short for me.

Will get back on it after Bioshock 2 though....

Personally, Bayonetta will be a tough 1000G, because I'm not good at "combo attack" action games. Spamming the attack buttons will get you nowhere. I am playing on normal difficulty and getting 0wned constantly. Cannot even beat the first challenge, health is okay but the 3 minutes is way too short for me.

Will get back on it after Bioshock 2 though....

Then just keep trying, and use guides online and ask poeple for help, you will get the 1000g eventually ;)

The books are not hidden, except maybe the only one (depending of people's point of view) so you don't really need to search them, you can get all of them just by going through the different chapters.

It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.

It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.

Nah, they are not glitched in any way, you must have just missed one ;) It's very easy to skip one, since theres alot to find in the guide.