'Come at me Bro' award. 1250g realistic?

I'm kind of curious to see how realistic a 100% compeletion in this game is. I don't know how many people know about the awards on this site, but when you complete a staff members challenge club you get a neat icon in your profile.

<--------- I have two!

But the club requires:

-1000/1000 MW 1

-1000/1000 MW 2

-1250/1250 Oblivion IV

-1000/1000 Forza Motorsport 3

I've got the first two already and don't forsee Forza being too difficult. What are your thoughts? I'm okay with doing multiple playthroughs.

It's really easy to get all the achievements as they're very straightforward. All you need to do is complete the main storyline and finish all the quests for the guilds/arena. It will be relatively time-consuming, but very simple and easy to acquire all the achievements. Just set the difficulty to very easy and blast through the game.

Speaking of time-consuming achievements, you'll be spending more than 100 hours on a single achievement if you decide to play Forza Motorsport 3. There's an achievement that requires to place first in every event and there are 220 events in total. In terms of difficulty, though, it's easy.

time consuming, but very fun, all achievements are achieveable though story play

however just keep a check on uesp or eswiki for bugs,

i encountered a bug in the theives guild where you have to steal something from the mages guild, but because i was a member of the mages guild, i couldnt 'steal it' only take it, so i had to quit, so i could steal it, then join back