High loot quality locations

Zombiedrd

So I have currently been trying to track down the Thompson submachine gun and any light machine gun(as I have yet to see them). I assume they are in higher yield locations, and I was just wondering if anyone has found one that is off the beaten path or somewhat hidden.

The ones I have found are the two gun stores, the police station, Army tents, downed AH-64, and a small place that looks like a check cashing store in the town next to fair grounds. Has anyone else found a place that would possibly spawn one of the rarer weapons?

So I have currently been trying to track down the Thompson submachine gun and any light machine gun(as I have yet to see them). I assume they are in higher yield locations, and I was just wondering if anyone has found one that is off the beaten path or somewhat hidden.

The ones I have found are the two gun stores, the police station, Army tents, downed AH-64, and a small place that looks like a check cashing store in the town next to fair grounds. Has anyone else found a place that would possibly spawn one of the rarer weapons?

Pretty sure gun locations change every playthrough, but for me I found around 40-50 guns in the houses in the Eastern part of Marshall.

SCARs, AKs, Uzis, all kinds of stuff. Lots of swords too.

So I have currently been trying to track down the Thompson submachine gun and any led lighting machine gun(as I have yet to see them). I assume they are in higher yield locations, and I was just wondering if anyone has found one that is off the beaten path or somewhat hidden.

You were able to find many locations but I was not able to.. I will try more times and home I get some success to share

Edited by ClarkThompson

SoD isn't the type of game where you can purposely come across a rare weapon or item, unless they have some sort of algorithm you can only find this stuff by luck of the draw. I advocate this though because it truly helps each playthrough be a different experience, which is what the developers were aiming for.

• 2 weeks later...

I have actually found there is a pattern to the type, just not specific items.

All of the office buildings and the gas station in downtown always spawn either a pistol or ammunition of some kind. Not always the exact same one, but always one. One of the office buildings has a locker up top that has always spawned an assault rifle of some kind for me.

Homes seem to rotate on which ones will have guns, but the office buildings always seem to have them for me.

I still can't find my coveted M1A1 Thompson