Sweet 24hrs of Gaming

AdiAins

I've been playing the crap out of this game with my friend and we beat the game last night (barely getting hit by the warrior) on TVHM. After that we beat Terramorphous after about half an hour, quite possibly the most enjoyable moment in gaming for me in awhile.

We then proceed to go back to normal to finish up two quests I had to get the achievement. We pop on over to Iridium Blight and finish Ore Chasm quick. We leave Ore Chasm and I'm running back to the fast travel when a bullymong appears in front of me. I start shooting not paying attention until it is almost dead and it happens to be Donkey Mong. Today we beat Terramorphous again on Normal mode to get me the Did it all achievement. We're now doing the DLC's for the first time.

In recap, beat TVHM, kill Terramorphous, kill Donkey Mong and complete all sidequests. Pretty good day for me.

I've been playing the crap out of this game with my friend and we beat the game last night (barely getting hit by the warrior) on TVHM. After that we beat Terramorphous after about half an hour, quite possibly the most enjoyable moment in gaming for me in awhile.

We then proceed to go back to normal to finish up two quests I had to get the achievement. We pop on over to Iridium Blight and finish Ore Chasm quick. We leave Ore Chasm and I'm running back to the fast travel when a bullymong appears in front of me. I start shooting not paying attention until it is almost dead and it happens to be Donkey Mong. Today we beat Terramorphous again on Normal mode to get me the Did it all achievement. We're now doing the DLC's for the first time.

In recap, beat TVHM, kill Terramorphous, kill Donkey Mong and complete all sidequests. Pretty good day for me.

Well done, took me ages to get Donkey Mong, and i still need to kill Terramporphous on normal play through to get the acheivment for completing all side missions