Alan Wake Collectibles Guide [There Will Be Spoilers]

Webb

Great work on the guide Webb, glad to hear everything is now accounted for :) I'm on my nightmare playthrough at the moment, so not fussed about collecting yet. Although I did managed to find all the radio shows on my first playthrough, which was more than I thought I'd get :)

I'll be coming back to this when I've finished my nightmare game and on the collecting.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have just found a way to check what radios you are missing. I did not see this mentioned so I thought I would help. Go into extras and then playback. Then click on radios and it lists all of the radios you have listened to.

NOTE

It lists the radios that do not count towards the achievement so I suggest that you check your statistics so you do not get confused on how many you have left.

Hi mate, any news on the 101st coffee thermose?

Also, can you replay episodes to get collectibles before completing the game or will I have to get any missed ones on my nightmare run?

thanks alot and great guide

Edited by Geezer Of War

There is one missing above, but my stats says 11. Will try and find out which one it is... I’m assuming it must be a story one since I’ve been pretty vigilant with this guide... If you know, please let me know. I have left off any that don't count stats wise (NY flashback, police radios, etc).

You are missing one in the 3rd episode. I have 5 there. The names of all of them are: Snyder's Feeling the Pressure,

Peabody Heard Gunfire,

Lorna Miles, Humanitarian,

Maine's Anger,

A Conversation About Love.

You can see the one you are missing if you go:

Main Menu -> Extras -> Playbacks -> Radios -> Epsode 3: Ransom.

I do not know if it is a story one or not. If this has been answered before, then ignore my post. Thanks for the list you are doing a great job!

i am missing only one manuscript page on nightmare dificulty in episode 3 please help.

Which one of the 3 NM pages are you missing?

The 1st one is just after the railway bridge, where all the stuff is being thrown at you. Before you go through the chain fence, it's on the right. If you go through the fence you have go to far.

The 2nd is just before you get into the ghost town, it's on the left on a rock. You have to turn right to go into the town, if you turn left you will see the page quite easily on a rock.

The 3rd is just after the bridge in the ghost town, in a building on the right. You can see the page through a hole in the side on the building but you need to around to get access to the page.

Which one of the 3 NM pages are you missing?

The 1st one is just after the railway bridge, where all the stuff is being thrown at you. Before you go through the chain fence, it's on the right. If you go through the fence you have go to far.

The 2nd is just before you get into the ghost town, it's on the left on a rock. You have to turn right to go into the town, if you turn left you will see the page quite easily on a rock.

The 3rd is just after the bridge in the ghost town, in a building on the right. You can see the page through a hole in the side on the building but you need to around to get access to the page.

i am missing the first one where is this place is it the place you have to turn of the power and there a car there too?its on on the run or the mirror peak?nevermind i found it thanks my friend

Edited by wesker

It's just after the railway bridge. The section where your walking along the bridge and objects start getting thrown at you. After you come off the bridge there is a path going towards a chain fence, off to the left and it's slightly uphill. before going through the fence follow it along to the right and this will take you to the page.

As far as I can remember there is no car near by.

It's just after the railway bridge. The section where your walking along the bridge and objects start getting thrown at you. After you come off the bridge there is a path going towards a chain fence, off to the left and it's slightly uphill. before going through the fence follow it along to the right and this will take you to the page.

As far as I can remember there is no car near by.

thanks i found it

You are missing one in the 3rd episode. I have 5 there. The names of all of them are: Snyder's Feeling the Pressure,

Peabody Heard Gunfire,

Lorna Miles, Humanitarian,

Maine's Anger,

A Conversation About Love.

You can see the one you are missing if you go:

Main Menu -> Extras -> Playbacks -> Radios -> Epsode 3: Ransom.

I do not know if it is a story one or not. If this has been answered before, then ignore my post. Thanks for the list you are doing a great job!

I'm sure I only got 4 on episode 3 however I counted 4 radios on episode 4. The doctors tapes count as a radio show. I posted before but nobody was able to confirm it for me but I'm convinced this is the one.

For the Nightmare Pages:

Episode 1:

1. Follow the path in the beginning until you have to walk over a tree to get to the other side of the fence. Its to the left side of the tree.

2. After crossing the river (you have to walk over some logs) you will find this on the ground.

3. You see this in the beginning when the camera is zooming to the Gas Station. Its on the backside.

Episode 2:

1. In the middle of the road that leads to you hut, when you go back to Barry.

Right, I'm missing one sign now, and I've read through the list a hundred times, and just can't figure out which one it is.

I'm certain that I've read every single sign on the list, yet I'm still missing one. Are there any that have 2+ signs to read for it to count?

The mines on Episode 3 are where I'm heading as I know they have more than 1, but are there any others?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I started Episode 2 again, thinking I may have missed the one in Moonshine cave, but I accidentally started from the beginning, and thought I may as well just read the 'Missing Person' poster again, knowing full well that I'd already read it once. But, as luck would have it, the achievement unlocked when I read it...

EDIT 2: Actually, it may be because there are 2 posters, one with just one man, and the other with 3 men. I think you may have to read them both.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

nice job, but is there any way you could list them by episodes and color code them? thx...

You couldn't combine the damn collectibles?

Webb has stated several times in this post the they will be split in to episode order and colour coded. Give him a chance guys, I used the guide as it is at the moment and had no problems finding everything.

Webb has stated several times in this post the they will be split in to episode order and colour coded. Give him a chance guys, I used the guide as it is at the moment and had no problems finding everything.

Some people are just too antsy and can't read through I suppose.

And I'm assuming the collectibles carry over from play through to play through? I've already missed a thermos or two.