New Gamertag Rules. LOL.

Tyrion619

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, lots of sandy vaginas in this thread.

I'm in violation of #3. But the IXI is just a clan tag from years ago that I decided to keep. The "rules" are just shits ang giggles, no need to get pissy about it. :p Plus I always get a kick out of being called "icks eee falcon" once in a while.

Now if you violate more the half of the rules and have an obnoxious tag like xxxNiNjAL33Tkiller117xxx then you need a name change.

Ha that had some good ones in there.

XR34p3RD347hX - "I've guaranteed that everyone calls me 'that asshole' by both choice AND necessity"

made me laugh.

I broke rule 3 but screw it, I really don't care. I've been DarthSoth for 15 years now and some asshat is holding onto that gamertag on Live with 0 Gamerscore. So bordering my name with I's made the most sense rather than picking some other random name and not having all my online personas match up.

Hahaha!! These are awesome. I'm guilty of the arbitrary numbers to an extent though. But 42 is well....42! Life the universe and well....everything!

There's some really great, and some really terrible tags out there.

Gamertags like tattoos....should be considered carefully before you confirm as you will have to live with it for a while before you grow up and realize you made a terrible mistake in naming yourself something only you found funny or "creative" at the time you will regret down the road like ImAHoBag42069Beotch or something. :(

Gamertags, UNLIKE tattoos....don't require laser surgery to remove or change. :)

What people fail to realize, apparently, is that the 911 in his tag is sensible not just random numbers at the end. Ever heard of "Someone call 911!"? As for the random capital letter, I can't defend him there.

I love my tag and will never, ever change it. After deleting my old account and starting a new one 3 years ago, I thought LONG and HARD before choosing this one. Much like my tattoo I got during my radiation therapy for cancer back in 2004, it stands for an essential part of my personality, thus resulting in zero second guessing or desire for change.

I'm just glad it wasn't taken because I refuse to spell things weird for the sake of getting my desired gamertag.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

I broke rule 3 but screw it, I really don't care. I've been DarthSoth for 15 years now and some asshat is holding onto that gamertag on Live with 0 Gamerscore. So bordering my name with I's made the most sense rather than picking some other random name and not having all my online personas match up.

Probably the same guy that is sitting on "Warhammer" since the original xbox live was created. :(