The 2 dumbest things i've ever heard people say...

1.) When there are tenth prestige hackers that loose and they say "wow, enjoy your accounts while you can cuz ima gunna hack it"

I usually just end up laughing at these kids and send them messages asking how the hacking is going...they never respond.

2.) When there is a kid on your team care package glitching they say to you "Everyone on your team is gunna get banned, my dad works for infinity ward/microsoft."

I've heard both of these more than once. Whats the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, this is basically the thread I put up, but anyway...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=205770

the dumbest thing I heard was "Im gonna brick you in the face in a minute" the other person replied "with what?"

This thread isn't basically the thread you put up.. If people could read properly, it's asking for the dumbest thing you've heard, not the replies you give to the dumbest thing you've heard..

Anyways, the dumbest for me would have to be this:

Playing with a group of my friends (three of us 10th prestige).

Person 1 (other team): Wow we're screwed

Person 2 (other team): Don't worry I'm the only legit 10th prestige here

Person 2 goes 0-3 and backs out before the game ends..

1.) When there are tenth prestige hackers that loose and they say "wow, enjoy your accounts while you can cuz ima gunna hack it"

I usually just end up laughing at these kids and send them messages asking how the hacking is going...they never respond.

I do something similar, only I send voice messages where I tell them to make my day and hack me if they are so bold.

I'm still waiting...

I was in a game were there was two people doing the air package glitch over and over, I got sick of it and send one of them a message saying "reported" 3-4 hours later I got a voice message back from him saying something like "Hey you f*ck, what you mean reported, it's not a hack it's a glitch, don't send me more message I will smack you... send me your adress and I will come to you and smack you"

Hahaha, I never laughed that much.