What do you want to see in KH3?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love for Vincent to make a memorable appearance.

I would love for there to be a Wreck it Ralph level.

Playable characters besides Sora, Riku, and Mickey.

The return of sora's different forms. Dual wield FTW.

Multiple costumes per world and overall. Would love to where a star wars costume in the marvel world for example.

The Toy Story world from above would be cool.

True return of the colloseum. With the ability to go to Hades.

Either less ship sequences. Or longer more engaging ship sequences.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to see another FF world that is actually a story. Maybe like FF13 cocoon's world or go old style like 4-6. I would like to see a star wars theme and also even after fighting Darth Vader make a side quest where u fight a super boss version of him like Sephiroth. Wreak-it Ralph would be cool. I also don't mind a sleeping beauty world because Maleficent has been around for so long but having a story about her would be cool.

Can't believe we didn't get a release date at E3. Square already have some big RPG's scheduled for release next year. Surely it can't be pushed into 2017.

Like many I want at least one Pixar world. Stars Wars and Marvel would be fantastic if handled correctly.

The overall story needs to get itself out of its own arse. It falls into the nonsensical trap many a JRPG enters, still has time to redeem itself :)

By the looks of the latest trailer there will hopefully be more depth and variety to the combat and hopefully some more control and fun to be had with summons.

The main thing I love are the internal stories of each world. Side quests and deeper exploration for each world would be great.