Point System?

OZ aus

Can someone explain to me how the point system work. How come when i win i only get 1 point plus whatever medals i get and when i lose i lose like, 200 or so points? I was level 53 and lost 5 matches a and now im level 51. I have lost and only lost 1 point before too but, yeah, not quite sure how its all calculated.

Edited by OZ aus

I feel your anger ive been playing Career and its the most annoying thing in hell i should have had 100 points for knock out in sparring but because i single collor at the end and punch a few times and actually knocks off points???

By the way ive retried this like 3 times so its true.

Fuuucckkk. I just lost 637 points to a cheating turbo controller user. Got submitted pretty much straight away with full health and stamina. This game is sooo shit.

Scowen85, you are a cheating fuckstick with an 18 win streak by cheating. Your mum should have swallowed!

Edited by OZ aus

Fuuucckkk. I just lost 637 points to a cheating turbo controller user. Got submitted pretty much straight away with full health and stamina. This game is sooo shit.

Scowen85, you are a cheating fuckstick with an 18 win streak by cheating. Your mum should have swallowed!

You know your a sore loser when.......

You seriously destroyed $60 because you lost in a video game?

Yes but for some reason found myself buying another copy off ebay. I have also lost a controller to a fence from virtua tennis 3.

I have anger issues and should not play video games.

• 1 year later...

Lol sorry for the late response just happened to notice this post by chance.

No point me saying that I don't cheat as I have no prove but if I only submitted maybe 3 people that quick, my character had max sub offence and If i remember right all those fights the other guy throw bombs and got caught.

Perhaps you fancy a game of 2010 sometime? haven't played it much but need to get back into it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

LOL at this thread. I forgot all about it, well it is 2 years old. I actually like this game better than ufc 2010. Controls are simpler which makes it more fun than trying to work out the new ones for 2010.

BTW, im not pissed at you anymore, lol. ;)

:drunk

• 1 month later...