starting decks changing

After you beat the tutorial duel, you have one last chance to keep or change your starting deck before you begin the campaign proper. Once you beat the boss of the first plane, Innistrad, you unlock full functionality of the deck creator.

You will need to unlock cards to round out your deck or start a new deck from scratch as you progress. The templates for the other starting decks become available as you unlock all the base cards needed through progression.

Ideally, if youre really having a tough go with your initial selection of starting cards, you could delete and reinstall Magic 2015 and start over, or grind an explore node until you have enough of what you need for a deck of your liking.

After you beat the tutorial duel, you have one last chance to keep or change your starting deck before you begin the campaign proper. Once you beat the boss of the first plane, Innistrad, you unlock full functionality of the deck creator.

I find it really weird that it isn't actually initially told to us anywhere in-game. I suspect quite a few people may be confused by this.

Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by CenozoicZombie

U should just be able to switch to a diff deck..like previous magic games..if ur having problems winning etc...i guess building ur own deck is the only option? So technically I can't play with other decks? Even to unlock cards for them?

am I able to change my starting deck for these duels? Or am I jus blind? I'm trying to beat a duel..but am having no luck in winning...i want to use a different color deck..any help plz!

Hi you can change your starting deck by going to decks, create deck and then choose a new starting deck or create from scratch. I think it depends on how far you are into the game as to how many decks you have to choose from.