Oh My God Im So In Love.

Gareth Dent

Picked up this game today for a cheap £8 because it's a game i've been meaning to pick up for some time but end up buying somthing else, mainly due to the high reviews and everybody else seeming to orgasam over this game. And within the first half hour of it i'm sucked in. I find myself sitting in the glow of my tv right now (3:26am) and i jump everytime theirs a splicer around the cornor. I'm immersed into the game already. Not many games can pull this off from the start, and already i have so many questions like who is atlas exactly, how did it happen, what the hell are big daddys anyway? what the fuck is the little sisters, how come they arnt warped like the splicers? i'm sure in due time ill find out :) but Defiantly going to reccomend this to anybody i know.

Picked up this game today for a cheap £8 because it's a game i've been meaning to pick up for some time but end up buying somthing else, mainly due to the high reviews and everybody else seeming to orgasam over this game. And within the first half hour of it i'm sucked in. I find myself sitting in the glow of my tv right now (3:26am) and i jump everytime theirs a splicer around the cornor. I'm immersed into the game already. Not many games can pull this off from the start, and already i have so many questions like who is atlas exactly, how did it happen, what the hell are big daddys anyway? what the fuck is the little sisters, how come they arnt warped like the splicers? i'm sure in due time ill find out :) but Defiantly going to reccomend this to anybody i know.

Keep playing, you'll kill us if we spoil it for you.

Play BioShock 2, that goes more in-depth for this.

Somthing else i want to know, is how the hell does altlas know exactly where i am? or who is fontaine, i just beat peaches and in the smugglers hide out, how far would u say i am?

He pretty much knew where you were from the start. He told you where to go and you followed his directions so I'm assuming that he knows his way around Rapture.

Peach Wilkins is after the crazy doctor right? If so, I'd say you're about 30-40% done with the game.

Glad to see it's still winning fans years later. Don't expect to be as amazed with Bio 2, but it's still enjoyable, too.

Delta + Eleanor = Win. Jack = Fail. By the end of BioShock 2, I was very concerned with Delta and Eleanor's survival. I didn't care too much for Jack as a character. Lamb may pale in comparison as a villain, but the whole "Family" thing and the play between Delta and Eleanor is brilliant to me -- More brilliant than that part in BioShock. However, BioShock still seems to superior game.

BioShock 2 is superior to BioShock 1 in EVERY imaginable way. Even the multiplayer part is great, although I've been sceptical of it from the outset.

Gameplay mechanics have been improved, as well as the graphics, controls, audio, story-telling and and an incredibly huge load of other stuff.

Personally, BioShock 2 is my GOTY. So.. if you liked the first BioShock, you'll love BioShock 2 for sure!

BioShock 2 is superior to BioShock 1 in EVERY imaginable way. Even the multiplayer part is great, although I've been sceptical of it from the outset.

Gameplay mechanics have been improved, as well as the graphics, controls, audio, story-telling and and an incredibly huge load of other stuff.

Personally, BioShock 2 is my GOTY. So.. if you liked the first BioShock, you'll love BioShock 2 for sure!

Pretty sure you're in the small minority on this one. Consensus is 1 > 2, and the vote's usually not very close.

hell yeah man. Game is amazing. One of the very few games on the 360 that actually had a story i actually got into. Very good game. Bioshock 2 was good but i only rented it and didnt get to complete it :( i hear that one is good as well. I didnt hear many good things about the MP though never got a chance to try it. I really hope "Infinite" will be good..as its the same people that made the first right?

BioShock has easily been one of the best games I've ever played, so much so I ended up completing the campaign 6 or 7 times when I bought it a couple of months ago. I'm actually going to start playing it again to get the final achievement worth 100G, and then head back to BioShock 2 which I haven't played in ages.

Thumbs up to BioShock 1, cant wait for the third instalment.

In all fairness it is a matter of taste. If your a fps(cod,halo) kind of guy then Bioshock 2 is more to your liking but if your more of an RPG kind of guy (Fallout, Oblivion) i can guarentee you'll prefer Bioshock 1. Problem being that in bioshock 1 it was more about the story and finding/completing tasks then with killing bad guys, where as in Bioshock 2 it was more about finding one person and killing everything in the way, including a few protector missions which i might add were in the end of Bioshock 1 and in my opinion that was the worst part of that game. The sterotypical saying is that if you liked Bioshock 1 you'll like Bioshock 2 because its just more of the same. But if you really did like Bioshock 1 you'd understand that it had no need for a sequal the story very tightly woven with no lose plot threads. Everybody had a bloody wrench lodged in their head and you escape. Eveyrthing dealt with and you understand everything that went on. But if your just thick and want to play with the daddies some more then Bioshock 2 is right up your alley.