Nano upgrades glitched

TheMarkOfPower

finding all nano upgrades and levelling them up and one started progressing that i spent 3 points on but then locked out again after a checkpoint, it didn't give the points back i used to buy it with and now i obviously cant recollect the upgrade kits i had to upgrade with. Anyone found a fix for this without deleting save and restarting from scratch?

I've been having the same problem, but I can equip my locked upgrade. However, I'm wondering if you can always equip locked upgrades, but just not get their benefits. Super strength was/is my locked upgrade. So if that was anyone else's then maybe it could be that one upgrade that is glitchy. My progress is only tracked sometimes as well.

and its happened a second time, man i love crysis games but this is terrible glitch, its a bad time consming acheev anyway but this is ridiculous. its on mission 5 after the cell fighting in the building where theres loads of ammo, it locks an upgrade at that checkpoint. im starting one more time, if it happens again im writing to crytek.

Same with me, I have 2 left to unlock saved up the last 6 points and bought them both and completed the level, next level loaded up, I had 0 unlocks and the 2 modules were locked again.

I can confirm that you can equip locked modules.

Same thing just happened to me, unlocked my last one, made it to the next level, it's locked again and I have 0 upgrade points. Been grinding these things and searching for the last 3 upgrade kits I needed all morning just for it to glitch.

Edited by Illicit

Mine had glitched (told me I had 2 more to find but actually came across 4.) Then I had one more point needed so played the level with the most nano collectables on and found the last one in the water behind the base (level 3) I KNOW FOR A FACT I had collected that already. So relieved I have them all though.... Just spent the last few hours boosting tham all as I had used the same selection all the way through the game (Both times) That was a drag!

• 1 year later...

I am 1 upgrade short of unlocking the last module and I have went through the campaign twice looking for it. Its pretty lame that Crytek always has to have a couple glitchy achievements in their games.

Does anyone know a work around this? I read that the last upgrade in "Safties off" will respawn but it hasnt for me. I dont think I will be playing through again just for this damn achievement. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!