Microphones??

Yeah I like singing with a mic though. And if I use the Kinect built in mic, I have

to enable it for chat, which also means I´d have to turn it off everytime I play some other online game where I use the standard 360 headset so people can´t hear everything around me.

:)

Edited by TanyaSpace

I find using a wireless or wired mic much better than using the Kinect Mic if you aren't turning the pitch-correction on. Might just be where I have Kinect set-up on top of the TV but you have to really belt out some of the lower notes for it to pick them up. For a reliable performance score I will always use a separate mic.

You can use (Which I have tried with)

- Wired Headset (Connected to Pad)

- Wireless Headset

- Wireless Mic (Lips , RockBand and Guitar Hero)

- Wired Mic

- Kinect Bulit in Mic

For some reason words like "The" and "I" , seem to not be picked up when I sing weather my accent the voice rec doesn't understand but it is really getting on my nerves

For some reason words like "The" and "I" , seem to not be picked up when I sing weather my accent the voice rec doesn't understand but it is really getting on my nerves

That problem is because the game doesn't have any calibration to make up for any audio or video lag on the TV. With longer words it will still register the whole word because you have time to get in the word first. To combat that with short words say them a little sooner and hold it a little and you should be fine.

That problem is because the game doesn't have any calibration to make up for any audio or video lag on the TV. With longer words it will still register the whole word because you have time to get in the word first. To combat that with short words say them a little sooner and hold it a little and you should be fine.

Thanks I tried that at the start of many songs and with worked like a 'White' Glove