Completionist achievement not unlocked. SPOILERS

Completed every main quest and just had Gee left to do. Hopped in a friends game, killed Gee, turned in and no achievement. Wondering if I now have to complete the main story again as when you complete it it comes back up in tour journal. Help will be appreciated.

Basically what he said, it's kind of obviously though. You need all quest done.

It does seem obvious but considering the achievement is for completing all side quests I wasn't sure. I wouldn't class the final story mission of the whole dlc as a side quest lol

It does seem obvious but considering the achievement is for completing all side quests I wasn't sure. I wouldn't class the final story mission of the whole dlc as a side quest lol

It's not, the first time around ... but the second time around, it is a side quest, because it's optional and not needed to finish the story (since you already did beat it). Makes sense.

I doubt I was the only one who saw the side mission for repeating the final chapter and assumed that it was an infinite replay option- it didn't make sense at all to me to have it as a one time only side mission that would leave your quest list, the Leviathan and Roscoe would've been replayable bosses with their own unique loot if it was anywhere else in the game. If you count Son of Mothrakk as a replacement for Slagged Bloodwing, are there any other boss fights that aren't replaced (besides Jack, that is)?

• 2 weeks later...

In case anybody was waiting to turn in the completed missions for XP at a later time when the level cap increases you do need to physically turn in all the missions for this achievement to pop.

I turned all mine in at Oasis then traveled to wurmwater and turned them in, bleep bloop achievement, then dashboard.